I'm looking to increase my jumping ability, since I can't jump at all and I need to work on it for volleyball. I've heard things about a program called 'Air Alert' and I was wondering if anyone knew anything about it or if they could recommend to me a program that would increase my jumping ability.

Thanks.
Well heres how i learnt to jump.
Earn 20 million, pay Russians to take you to moon.
Go to moon.
Create jumping competition on moon.
Jump furthest and win.
Though technically, you win by default being the only one taking part, but you can call everyone of earth a loser cos they didnt win. Its a great plan.
i think google might know the answer my friend
CO-Founder of the Geddy Lee Fanclub
PM me or RIC4003 to join

Member#15 of the RushClub
and Alex Lifesons biggest fan

Pm Maet to join

Proud Member of the Yes Club
Pm TheHeartbreaker to join
asking about leg training on a guitar site
MIM-v-MIA:
Quote by OneRust
The mexican one is made by mexicans in mexico, the american one is made by mexicans in california

Fender Stratocaster
Crafter D-8 Acoustic
ProTek 80w PA System
Marshall TSL602 Combo
Fender Mini Tweed Twin-Amp
Boss DS-2
Boss CH-1
If you jump 100+ times a day - real jumps not little bunny hops - then it'll naturally get better over time. Your leg muscles will get better at it.
Welcome to BUCKETHEADLAND

Last edited by Colonel Sanders : Yesterday at 10:54 PM.
Quote by steee21
Squat.

+1

But do it right, improper form could mess you up bad.

Also, the Vertical Jump Developement Bible by Kelly Baget. Look it up. MUCH better than Air Alert.
do squat jumps while holding like a 45 pound weight
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
Quote by Frobot!
+1

But do it right, improper form could mess you up bad.

Also, the Vertical Jump Developement Bible by Kelly Baget. Look it up. MUCH better than Air Alert.

What's the improper way?
Not only would it disrupt the fabric of time and space, but it would totally ruin the surprise!
Do some exercises - stand with your back leaning against a wall, with your legs straight, feet on the floor in front of you, about a third of your height away from the wall, then slide your back down so that your legs form a right angle, and then slide up again. Repeat a lot.
To do your calfs, just do the exercise with the same position, except with your feet against the wall as well as your back.

Sorry if that doesn't make sense... Go running and cycling too.
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
You came to the right spot. I got air alert. I'm 5'6 and can dunk. It did wonders for my hopness.

I RECOMMEND AIR ALERT TO EVERYONE. It's simple, and isn't hard to be dedicated to it.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy
Quote by Fishyesque
You came to the right spot. I got air alert. I'm 5'6 and can dunk. It did wonders for my hopness.

I RECOMMEND AIR ALERT TO EVERYONE. It's simple, and isn't hard to be dedicated to it.

I sense a sponsorhip....

But I'm sold anyway! What do I need to do o wise one?

Btw, not being sarcastic, wouldn't mind improving my legs
Quote by filthandfury
I only do that on MSN, and I get many complaints about it.

F&F will have cyber sex with you on MSN. He's a bit handsy though.

I have become..... METACARPI!!!!

I wish

Joeymaxx
Haha A friend of mine got it, and I'm a sucker for these kinds of things, but it actually worked for me, and I love the way my legs work.

http://www.airalert.com/

You can buy it online, that's what I did. Feel free to read through the website, it motivates you. So does the dvd that it comes with. The workouts are really simple to pick up. And hey, if you do get it, you should give me updates here and there on how it goes.
Wolfie, Moley, Witty, Dgmey, Grundy