By her mom.

So she's on top of me, in a skirt, and Captain Kirk's ready to go with his helmet strapped, when who else walks in but her mom, stares at her (doesn't look at me) and is like "Get off him. Now."

Instant mood killer, but hey, I got off pretty lightly
Thanks for telling us.

Theres a rather huge thread on this allready.

And huge is not a pun of your knob.

Its called antithesis.
her mom just wanted some
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Way to miss a threesome there, buddy.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
How old are you both?

Also, has her mother never heard of knocking?
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
come to think of it.. her mom's not a bad looker..

edit: we're legal, but she is kinda overprotected "-.- damn expat parents
Dude I had a very similar experience with my girlfriend yesterday... She was ******* the old ******* and her mum knocks on the door. Now usually she just walks straight in (as most do, how annoying), but she waited this time. I didn't have time to do my fly up so i just rolled over onto my tummy. She walked in while i was doing this and started talking and sat down on the bed next to me! She asked me if I could sort out her ipod for her and I said, "Um...yeah in a minute", which sounded very rude But I couldn't really do much else

Anyway... Yeah it sucks.
Quote by wiggyisgreat
Dude I had a very similar experience with my girlfriend yesterday... She was ******* the old ******* and her mum knocks on the door. Now usually she just walks straight in (as most do, how annoying), but she waited this time. I didn't have time to do my fly up so i just rolled over onto my tummy. She walked in while i was doing this and started talking and sat down on the bed next to me! She asked me if I could sort out her ipod for her and I said, "Um...yeah in a minute", which sounded very rude But I couldn't really do much else

Anyway... Yeah it sucks.

that happened to me a few times i can't help but laugh... which realy dosen't help my case

Quote by fleajr_1412
It's not a parody. Claypool took a huge shit full of awesomeness all over the album, hence the name.

Speaking of "The Brown Album" by Primus

You could have got some hot mother-daughter action there, skidmarks. But, judging by your date of birth, her mom is technically allowed to do that.
not allowed locked doors. kinda sucks, we wait till her folks go to bed, but they sleep with the door open and their room is right next to hers and with apartments in hong kong, they're so tiny if you clear your throat the entire house vibrates.
Quote by Twist of fate
haha I just thought of "BOOM HEADSHOT"

LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons
LollipopSkeletonsLollipopSkeletons