Page 1 of 2
Yeah...so me and my friend where really bored...so we took some computer paper and tore off some paper, put a line of vannila on it...rolled it up...and smoked it. It tastes so good. But...say we each had 2 peices of paper....it wouldn't hurt us would it?
Yes. You're going to die.

Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
Good thing you came to us, seeing as we're the cutting-edge experts on vanilla inhaling.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Yeah, that papers deadly. Its like eating a tree bit by bit. Eat an A4, and youve eaten a california redwood.
dude,thats how aids was invented
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
Probably not any worse than cigs.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
yeah your dead start writing your will asap
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Quote by Dirge Humani
Silly Kensai, you know that UG is an expert on everything. Ever.

I know, who did you think wrote my essay on ancient egyptian flour handling?
████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Actually white paper IS bad for you. Full of chemicals. Atleast go to a shop and buy some skins, its like 20p a packet ffs..
Let me tell you about heartache and the loss of god
Wandering, wandering in hopeless night
Out here in the perimeter there are no stars

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
har har har

i didn't think so

anyway
yeah try it....its fun

me and my friend did that with tea and basil.. fun fun fun..
I heard that vanilla pods evolved into the Alien eggs from the film of the same name...

Well done TS, by smoking some, you've accelerated the evolution, and we don't have Ripley here to save us.

And don't give me any Alien Vs. Predator crap, we all know that ain't real.
Quote by Highbinder
Actually white paper IS bad for you. Full of chemicals. Atleast go to a shop and buy some skins, its like 20p a packet ffs..

not enough to do any extinsive damage?
computer paper has been bleached, and your realize you're inhaling bleach right? which in a couple days could very well kill you. and im not trying to be funny in any way, if i were you i wouldnt smoke that, or anything at all. if you want to live.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz
I vote thycrusader for 'The guy who hit the nail on the head'

Quote by Emilyyy.
thycrusader = Thigh_Crusader
i really hope you die then the collective iq can be free to flourish once more.......vanilla smoking little...*mumbles*
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
Quote by thycrusader
computer paper has been bleached, and your realize you're inhaling bleach right? which in a couple days could very well kill you. and im not trying to be funny in any way, if i were you i wouldnt smoke that, or anything at all. if you want to live.

yeah but you'd have to do a lot of it right???
The whitening agents in computer paper are actually horrible to inhale. Thats why people don'y use notebook paper/computer paper to roll joints. The vanilla won't hurt you, but that paper is absolutely horrible for you.
Follow me on instagram @createdaily
Quote by jakerickman9208
not enough to do any extinsive damage?

Just to your spelling skills

none of us are paper experts but uhh I'd think you'll be fine. 'Course if you get cancer in the next while you'll know what its from...

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
The whitening agents in computer paper are actually horrible to inhale. Thats why people don'y use notebook paper/computer paper to roll joints. The vanilla won't hurt you, but that paper is absolutely horrible for you.

any paper at home that isn't horribld for you? i was thinking post-its, but that sh*t looks so chemicalized it isnt even funny..
Quote by thewho65
I'm surprised your throat isn't on fire or extremely sore. That stuff hurts just to smell.

no i don't feel anything
Quote by jakerickman9208
yeah but you'd have to do a lot of it right???

think about it this way. bleach by itself is harmless, but inside your body there are a whole bunch of different chemicals that help your body function properly, now adding some bleach to that chemical formula. Bleach reacts with chemicals very violently, such as vinegar, and lemon juice, which are acidic to some extent which when combined with bleach creates a chlorine isotope that is harmful when inhaled or when it is in anyway inside your body. which could be fatal in minutes. Because it burns your skin layer and attacks your mucus membranes)which you have alot of in your body)

Note: the chlorine im talking about is very different from the chlorine from swimming pools. The chlorine in pools is practically harmless because it is combined with other chemicals to make a new chemical which only eliminates urine and sweat.

so just dont use computer paper, or the vanilla, and just because vanilla isnt an acid doesn't mean it can't react with the bleach.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz

Quote by Emilyyy.
think about it this way. bleach by itself is harmless, but inside your body there are a whole bunch of different chemicals that help your body function properly, now adding some bleach to that chemical formula. Bleach reacts with chemicals very violently, such as vinegar, and lemon juice, which are acidic to some extent which when combined with bleach creates a chlorine isotope that is harmful when inhaled or when it is in anyway inside your body. which could be fatal in minutes. Because it burns your skin layer and attacks your mucus membranes)which you have alot of in your body)

Note: the chlorine im talking about is very different from the chlorine from swimming pools. The chlorine in pools is practically harmless because it is combined with other chemicals to make a new chemical which only eliminates urine and sweat.

so just dont use computer paper, or the vanilla, and just because vanilla isnt an acid doesn't mean it can't react with the bleach.

So then what's okay to use?
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Eating doesn't equal combustion and the creation of dangerous chemicals, does it?

Totally. You know if you eat a cigerette you'll most likely die? So don't ever dare someone to do that

Out here we is stoned
Immaculate.
Quote by Spitz13
So then what's okay to use?

nothing, every paper is coated with a bleach layer, and newspaper has ink which is also deadly when swallowed, even worse when lit up.
♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪♫♪♪

Quote by Rune Playaz

Quote by Emilyyy.
my friends dad is a fire fighter and he said that you'd have to do a hell of alot...and even then you'd just feel reel bad

plus my dad said there isn't anything to worry about

and we did it about an hour ago
and we've been doing a little bit last night///
plus people burn bond fires all night and inhale a bunch of accidental smoke
so i don't think there is anything to worry about

i think the paper i was was using may be bleach free too. so i dunno
nothing, every paper is coated with a bleach layer, and newspaper has ink which is also deadly when swallowed, even worse when lit up.

so then its as deadly as a cigarete(since cigaretes have paper).. ?
Quote by jakerickman9208
my friends dad is a fire fighter and he said that you'd have to do a hell of alot...and even then you'd just feel reel bad

plus my dad said there isn't anything to worry about

and we did it about an hour ago
and we've been doing a little bit last night///
plus people burn bond fires all night and inhale a bunch of accidental smoke
so i don't think there is anything to worry about

i think the paper i was was using may be bleach free too. so i dunno

Of course they would say that. Are you familiar with the concept of LIES?
to dr. phill dude.....they would tell is if it was something we needed to worry about...
they're not gonna lie and screw us over
Page 1 of 2