does anyone else here have a semi-new samsung phone that can help me out. i think my internet settings got screwed up so now i cant download ringtones.
these are my settings...

Connects from: The Internet, (choices are: secure wap network, wap network, work, and the internet)
Connects to: WAP Network, (choices are:secure wap network, wap network, work, and the internet)
Type: HTTP, (choices are HTTP, WAP, Socks4, Socks5)

can anyone who has a samsung phone (i have a blackjack) tell me whats wrong with that? thanks for any help
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
anyone? i cant figure it out for some reason
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
Quote by rnrsoldier1461

Connects from: The Internet, (choices are: secure wap network, wap network, work, and the internet)
Connects to: WAP Network, (choices are:secure wap network, wap network, work, and the internet)
Type: HTTP, (choices are HTTP, WAP, Socks4, Socks5)

Dunno what all that means, but i had trouble with my D600. I just went to Vodafone website and searched their troubleshooting. I got to a screen where I entered my phone number and they sent the settings via SMS. All I had to do was open the message and click Install.
Probably not much help but thats all I got
Screw ringtones. Just yell like a banshee every time someone calls you. Just have a designated yell for everyone. It's much cheaper and cooler.
Quote by guitarcrazy1991
I have a D600 but i can't find the internet settings?

press Menu, go to Browser, Profile Settings, click a profile.
that what you're after?