What are those events called where everyone wears fake armour and fights with fake weapons medieval style. A couple of hundred people, in a large german field with metal playing in the background is how I remember it, but I since can't find any youtube vids and cant remember the exact name for such an event so if anyone can remind me what it is, thanks. I think it's a german word.
Originally posted by Meths
You need serious amounts of therapy.

Quote by jagstang270
One should not try to masturbate while Dragoneforce is in the background
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
DragonForce? Sounds like some early 90's children's cartoon or action hero lineup.
a bunch of drunk ppl at Waken? oh wait.....i forgot, waken is only drunk ppl....well....Waken Open Air probably
Gear:
Jackson DKMG Dinky (EMG 81/85)
Ibanez GIO (i put a Dimbucker in the bridge)
Crate GT65 (65 watts) to be upgraded soon, suggestions welcome (must be tubed)
Floor Pod (for sale)
Quote by Deliriumbassist
A Dragonforce gig?

That is funny cause when I saw dragonforce loads of the people were dressed up as vikings etc and I found an awesomely crafted shield made form carboard wood and paper and painted and everything, i was gonna keep it but instead i threw it at herman li lol.

Quote by jagstang270
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
DragonForce? Sounds like some early 90's children's cartoon or action hero lineup.
Tournaments

It was a way Knights could practice fighting without (hopefully) getting killed and it became a big specator sport in the 1200's-1300s.
lol moggan, its not just a reenactment its not an official thing, i think it is just like for rpg geeks and metal heads who got bored of warcraft and dont like the sight of real blood.

Quote by jagstang270
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
Quote by Lord_Xian
lol moggan, its not just a reenactment its not an official thing, i think it is just like for rpg geeks and metal heads who got bored of warcraft and dont like the sight of real blood.

Oh...

*Closes big, dusty history book, puts it down on coffee table and walks out of thread*
Quote by Lord_Xian
What are those events called where everyone wears fake armour and fights with fake weapons medieval style. A couple of hundred people, in a large german field with metal playing in the background is how I remember it, but I since can't find any youtube vids and cant remember the exact name for such an event so if anyone can remind me what it is, thanks. I think it's a german word.

church.
at least thats what happens when someone spills jesus blood-wine.
OLiNOLiN

Quote by Napalmdeth

bassists are not people

Quote by figsandbobo
Sometimes I stick my penis in the hole in the center of the CDs.

It's not wacken I don;t think its that big

Quote by jagstang270
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
Quote by Lord_Xian
That is funny cause when I saw dragonforce loads of the people were dressed up as vikings etc and I found an awesomely crafted shield made form carboard wood and paper and painted and everything, i was gonna keep it but instead i threw it at herman li lol.

I am proud to say i'm one of those people who attended a dragonforce gig in viking dress
Quote by Rocking-Rob
I am proud to say i'm one of those people who attended a dragonforce gig in viking dress

Was it manchester academy?

Quote by jagstang270
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00
I guess you could call it a re-enactment. Basically large scale LARPing without magic.

Have you been going on Graveland's website or Myspace?
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
^No

Quote by jagstang270
you just can't keep up.

Quote by waylay00