During summer I leave my window open at night. Before going to sleep I would always hear very high pitched, short noises that sounded like tiny bells, a kind of "KI! KI!" sound.
For months I'd been wondering what the weird noises were.

And today I have realized: IT IS BATS

I can hear them echolocating. Anybody else have stories with nocturnal creatures?
Last edited by CoreysMonster at Sep 30, 2007,
Dude. Nobody needs to see pictures of primusfan on Pit threads.

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
They fly about in my back garden. Well, i know they do, but I only ever catch dark things shooting past. but once when I was on holiday, I must have been about nine years old, my father came into the apart with something in a bowl covered with a blanket. there had been a bat in the hallway and he's caught it to release it back outside. Was quite cute.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
I like bats. We used to get them in my basement, and I'd let them crawl on my arms and stuff. Strange enough, now I'm petrified of almost all animals for some reason.
Just don't bite the head :[

I went ghost crabbing once and got scared and kicked it into my Dads leg. Was funny at the time.
Thanks for the pic. I've never been so surprised in my life.

I was playing football this summer in my yard and it was getting dark. I was on a breakaway, when all of a sudden, a bat swoops down literally 10 feet in front of me. I was so freaking scared.
HEY
Do you like anime/manga?
PM me about buying the graphic novels I'm trying to sell
Quote by FoolOnThePlanet
Thanks for the pic. I've never been so surprised in my life.

I was playing football this summer in my yard and it was getting dark. I was on a breakaway, when all of a sudden, a bat swoops down literally 10 feet in front of me. I was so freaking scared.

i lol'd alot
Quote by sam b
i lol'd alot

You didn't think of the damn biscuit did you?

If not, I don't get it.
Double Neck Project - Winner of 2006 GB&C "Best guitar build from scratch", "(Best) Most expensive build" and "Best Idea" awards - FINISHED!

Member #2 of the UG Luthier's club. PM AlGeeEater to join.
Quote by Calum_Barrow
You didn't think of the damn biscuit did you?

If not, I don't get it.

biscuit? what?

i dont even get it..