Page 1 of 2
Well last night coming home from a party my friend who said he wasnt drunk blew a stop sign and we got t boned. My head went through the side window so now i have fat gashes in my head and face, and a bad cuncussion. Somehow i broke 3 of my toes, and my hip is pretty screwed up. So i think i've pretty much learned drinking and driving is bad.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
That's what you get for getting in a car with someone thats been drinking.

You shouldn't breed.
Quote by Roach5
very predictable replies

liek omigod! yu can preedickt teh responses of thsi thraed!!!!!oneoneone213!!!11
its your own damn fault, but i guess everyone already knows it and has already said it
People who drive after having too much to drink deserve to be mashed up by a 24-tonn HGV. And survive to feel the pain. And people who willingly get into a car where the driver is drunk are tossers also.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Well, im glad to know that instead of tending to your injuries, and more important, showing concern for the other people. . . you're making rediculous and irrelevent threads on here.
Quote by rockdude375
People who drive after having too much to drink deserve to be mashed up by a 24-tonn HGV. And survive to feel the pain. And people who willingly get into a car where the driver is drunk are tossers also.

Well, no need to be nasty about it... my friend's brother died in similar circumstances, not a nice time at all that... bastard thing is, the driver was let off, and went on to kill a 5 year old girl, who was on the pavement.
It's good that the thousands of other people that die every year due to drinking and driving didn't influence your decision at all.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Yea it might be my own fault, but everyone knows its alot harder not to get in the car with someone who has been drinking a little bit when your an hour walk from home and your totally hammered. It might sound stupid to alot of the younger people on here who arent used to driving, or being driven, but it really is a hard thing to avoid once you get older. Plus this kid only had like 4 beers supposedly so i felt pretty safe.
And before he died, Taran-Ish had scrawled upon the altar of chrysolite with coarse shaky strokes the sign of DOOM.
I'm sorry you were hurt, but you should not have let him drive if you had any idea he was drunk. He could've killed someone.
Love is not a victory march.
If i was driving and i got hit by a drunk driver, i would want to f*cking kill him. I hate drunk drivers.
Dude you got owned.

If you knew they were drunk then you deserve it.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by deadmansdiary
Yea it might be my own fault, but everyone knows its alot harder not to get in the car with someone who has been drinking a little bit when your an hour walk from home and your totally hammered. It might sound stupid to alot of the younger people on here who arent used to driving, or being driven, but it really is a hard thing to avoid once you get older. Plus this kid only had like 4 beers supposedly so i felt pretty safe.

WHAT THE HELL?

How the hell is it harder to avoid when you're older? If anything, it's easier, because you don't have as much peer pressure, and because everyone tends to be drinking, you get a TAXI.
This experience is how you learnt drinking and driving is bad? Either you're ignorant or your a bad driver.
Well last night coming home from a party my friend who said he wasnt drunk blew a stop sign and we got t boned. My head went through the side window so now i have fat gashes in my head and face, and a bad cuncussion. Somehow i broke 3 of my toes, and my hip is pretty screwed up. So i think i've pretty much learned drinking and driving is bad.
Is this a joke?

You had to be in a car crash to realise this?!

seriously.. this is the dumbest thing i've heard in a long time
Quote by deadmansdiary

Get a f*ckin designated driver, and if you don't expect to be able to get a ride home, bring a sleeping bag or something. And if thats a problem, dont f*ckin go.
Do you want us to feel sorry for you?

DON'T BE A FOOL! respect your life.

Gear:
Rickenbacker 620
Vox Valvetronix AD60VTX
Snarling Dog Whino Wah
Not Enough cables
I can't relate to the never ending games you play.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
Well, no need to be nasty about it... my friend's brother died in similar circumstances, not a nice time at all that... bastard thing is, the driver was let off, and went on to kill a 5 year old girl, who was on the pavement.

Im sorry I sound nasty, and I am sorry for the innocent people that die in these kinds of things, it's just that in this day and age you don't even need to be smart to leave your god-damned car keys at home if you're going out to get plastered.

And more often than not it IS innocent people that get killed, not just the driver.

It's just something that fucks me off something awefull, drink-driving. Theres no need...Is it so hard to get a damn taxi home or whatever?

However, if I offended you with my post, I am sorry, I have a habit of being rather blunt with people about my opinions.
You cannot choose the little time you're given in this world. You enter bare and unclothed, provided only with intelligence enough to choose how you spend your time. You always have a choice. Always. Though be warned, your choice can rarely be undone
Quote by kickouthejams
was he driving his car or someone elses

his car
Quote by rockdude375
Im sorry I sound nasty, and I am sorry for the innocent people that die in these kinds of things, it's just that in this day and age you don't even need to be smart to leave your god-damned car keys at home if you're going out to get plastered.

And more often than not it IS innocent people that get killed, not just the driver.

It's just something that fucks me off something awefull, drink-driving. Theres no need...Is it so hard to get a damn taxi home or whatever?

However, if I offended you with my post, I am sorry, I have a habit of being rather blunt with people about my opinions.

I completely agree with the fact that it sucks that innocent people die in these incidents. In this particular case, there was no other car involved, it was just this car, and they swerved for some reason... thing is, this guy's brother was in the back seat, got flung out the windscreen, and walked away.

A dog walker found the body in a ditch

Then there were the c*nts who turned up to his funeral so they could skip school, the sh*ts.
Quote by deadmansdiary

Yea, like sh*t. As much as i get wasted I have never been tempted to get in a car with anyone who has been drinking.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
I wonder how old the TS is...

and better than Eddie Vedder? OUTRAGE!!!

TS is 18..

Yes, better than Eddie Vedder. Figure out what band I'm referencing and you get an awesome prize.
Quote by Aqua Dementia
TS is 18..

Yes, better than Eddie Vedder. Figure out what band I'm referencing and you get an awesome prize.

I'm inclined to say Nirvana, but I'm gonna drop with S.N.F.U.

and 18? TS has no right whatsoever to be doing the "when you get older" talk.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

SNFU it is! Your awesome prize is.....
Irresponsible, Immature

Thats someones mother, father, uncle, nephew, brother sister grandma etc out there on the road. And when someone decides to just disregard other peoples lives like that, its definatly not cool.

50 bucks for a taxi or getting t-boned on the way home.. hmm
I'm going to stand against the pit and side with you on this one. Your friend is a pussy for not being able to drive after 4 beers. The retards of the pit still see things as black and white. If its illegal that makes it totally unacceptable... C'mon guys grow up. I applaud you for being wasted and not driving. Sometimes **** just happens. If this dude was truly your best option for a ride home, I probably would have done the same thing. There's nothing that can be done now except for you and the pit to learn something from this. And pit monkeys, whats with these rash replies? Don't you think he's heard enough of "OMG DONT DRINK AND DRIVE" in his life?
Quote by WantToLearn
what is poon?
Quote by bobbywheels
I'm going to stand against the pit and side with you on this one. Your friend is a pussy for not being able to drive after 4 beers. The retards of the pit still see things as black and white. If its illegal that makes it totally unacceptable... C'mon guys grow up. I applaud you for being wasted and not driving. Sometimes **** just happens. If this dude was truly your best option for a ride home, I probably would have done the same thing. There's nothing that can be done now except for you and the pit to learn something from this. And pit monkeys, whats with these rash replies? Don't you think he's heard enough of "OMG DONT DRINK AND DRIVE" in his life?

Do it. Maybe you'll get smashed up and won't be able reproduce.
Quote by Deliriumbassist

Aha in normal terms i dont have the right to be giving that talk, but i find most people on UG are like 13 - 15
Quote by deadmansdiary
Aha in normal terms i dont have the right to be giving that talk, but i find most people on UG are like 13 - 15

Regardless, you still don't have he right to give that talk so STFU.

Maybe you should make a habit of riding around with drunk drivers.
this should explain

right here
my gear:
ibanez RG
digitech RP250
crate RFX15
marshall 30-watt

ignore the username
Quote by Eminored
I'd start a World War too if I listened to enough polka.

Quote by COBHC728
To TriviumJunkie: You need rehab my friend

stanleybach ur fucking banned!!
APSH!!
Quote by bobbywheels

Obviously not.

If someone you knew or cared about was killed by a drunk driver, would you think of it as "Oh well, **** sometimes happens?" I mean, if the driver was the least drunk person in the car, that justifies, explains and excuses them killing someone else, right? There's no excuse for drinking and driving, people willfully endanger their lives, their passengers lives, and anyone unlucky enough to encounter them's lives, all because they're too stupid to sleep it off, designate a driver, or call a taxi. It's ridiculous that people still try to reason out drunk driving anymore, way too many people have died meaninglessly and unnecessarily because of it. If you're not responsible enough to drink without recklessly endangering people, then you're not responsible enough to drink, period.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Page 1 of 2