Page 1 of 3
I'm sorry but I've got to rant about this...

Don't you think that, sometimes, defecating almost comes to the level of physical pleasure? I mean come on, you know how good it feels to finally p*ss if you've been dying for one for ages!

I'd have to say that, at times, the feeling does border on physical pleasure.

Thoughts?
This is the first sign of a scat fetish.
لا إله إلا الله محمد رسول الله
Quote by adtthosa
Absolutely. I love taking dumps.

Good man. *pats on back with fist* <<< Note the fist, this means we are the height of masculinity, not some mincing man-huggers.
Hell yer!!

I'm very passionate about the poo. When you've got a big lump and it finally just falls out

Can't be beat. Especially coupled with the disgust of your friends when you fill them in on it
I don't understand... Do you think peeing is defacation?
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Yes, anything coming out of your body is defecating...I could say excreting if it would please you...

EDIT: And haha anything coming out of your body is also ejaculating...please say I'm not the only one who finds this funny.....
But...I thought defecation meant fecal matter, which is poo.
Quote by HuckIt
I met this chick I really liked and wanted to practice sex, so I practiced on some guy I met at a gas station...
Hell yeah! When you're really dying for a sh*t, to the point where it hurts, it's awesome when you finally unleash the force!
Rule number three: Never open the package

It's magic magic baby!

Yoink!
Quote by homair
Hell yeah! When you're really dying for a sh*t, to the point where it hurts, it's awesome when you finally unleash the force!

Well said
I am the Infantry.
Quote by Deliriumbassist
As long as it's a magic poo (no wipe required).

I believe that's called a "ghost shit". Cookie for anyone who knows where I got that from.
Quote by el-ECTRO
You have the most awesome username ever. I am not worthy.

Timendi causa est nescire

Quote by Sceeb-O
I believe that's called a "ghost shit". Cookie for anyone who knows where I got that from.

The Poopie-List!

My least favorite is Hydro-Poopie.
Yeah, I'd say it's pretty awesome to take a dump I guess...

especially if it's one of those magic ones where you don't have to wipe!

Those are great....
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by CowboyUp
The Poopie-List!

My least favorite is Hydro-Poopie.

Jim Davidson actually.
Quote by el-ECTRO
You have the most awesome username ever. I am not worthy.

Timendi causa est nescire

Quote by dudetheman
Yeah, I'd say it's pretty awesome to take a dump I guess...

especially if it's one of those magic ones where you don't have to wipe!

Those are great....

Ohhh shiz yeah, they just fill me with a sense that the world is right and as it should be.
Quote by philipisabeast
There's nothing more pleasurable than unleashing a high pressured pee

The. Best. Feeling. In. The. World.
El-Danny

Quote by americnidiot
You keep seeing songs like KoC, SMBH, and Hysteria showing up on games, but I want Micro Cuts on either Rock Band or Sing Star. I want to see numerous masses of kids staring at the tv wondering what the hell they're supposed to do.
This thread has already made me laugh 5 times out loud, and i've read 7 replies.

Immature toilet humor ftw!
.Brand New.Bright Eyes.This Will Destroy You.

THRRRRRRRREADKILLER!
i got confused with defecated and decafinated...as in coffee...
Member #14 of the "Claudio Sanchez is god" Club.

My Gear:
Schecter C-1 Hellraiser
Epiphone G-400
Fender Precision Bass
Ibanez Exotic Wood Acoustic
Crate BX-15
Crate Palomino V16
Proco Rat 2
Dunlop 353q Crybaby
Freud's theory of psychosexual developement puts emphasis on a childs sexual developement occuring through 3 main stages, the oral, anal, and phallic stage.

In the anal stage the child supposedly enjoys defocating, and enjoys 'holding it in' as well.

So you're theory is supported by psychologists.
Quote by ClaptonWannabe
Freud's theory of psychosexual developement puts emphasis on a childs sexual developement occuring through 3 main stages, the oral, anal, and phallic stage.

In the anal stage the child supposedly enjoys defocating, and enjoys 'holding it in' as well.

So you're theory is supported by psychologists.

Actually a large percentage of Freud's theories were proven to be complete bullshit. Particularly this one.

BTW, he also said if you experienced trauma in a certain stage you would be "stuck" in that stage, hence disorders, fetishes, etc. were said to originate from the abuse.
Oh Shit!
Quote by catchy phrase
Actually a large percentage of Freud's theories were proven to be complete bullshit. Particularly this one.

BTW, he also said if you experienced trauma in a certain stage you would be "stuck" in that stage, hence disorders, fetishes, etc. were said to originate from the abuse.

They weren't proven to be anything. They might be discredited by a lot of people but you can see why really can't you. Anyway I don't support his views I was just stating that they ARE his views. Never said they weren't bull****.

Anyway the fixation does make sense. Sucking your thumb when you're 20?
Quote by chocolateman900
Hell yer!!

I'm very passionate about the poo. When you've got a big lump and it finally just falls out

Can't be beat. Especially coupled with the disgust of your friends when you fill them in on it

I'm eating right now...

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

I love pooping. I clog the toilet on a constant basis, without help of toilet paper.

The best is when a solid log curls down into the pipe and has a mast out of the water.
Quote by Doofag
I love pooping. I clog the toilet on a constant basis, without help of toilet paper.

The best is when a solid log curls down into the pipe and has a mast out of the water.

G - L - O - R - I - A is love.... my friend.
Quote by Doofag

i seriously thought i was the only one that can clog a toilet with just pure ****.
my cousin takes such GARGANTUAN poos that he has a special stick next to the john that is specially used for breaking the poo up into flushable portions.
Quote by Doofag

+900,000,000
Clamdigger of the Bass Militia, PM Dinkydaisy to join
Some say a comet will fall from the sky...
Quote by homair

I got the sudden imagery of a brown, slimy torpedo shooting out of someones arse....
Quote by rizo299
Probably the inverse

Incorrect. it feels quite the same. trust me...
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
i take gigantic magic poops that clog up the toilet and im only 15 they are usually as big as like, my forearm hehe
Page 1 of 3