and it was ****ing amazing. this might not be the right thread or they might have already made one but i don't care. it was unbelievable. diamond dave can still sing. he was off here and there but overall great voice. wolfgang can sing backup real good altough u couldn't really hear his bass. and eddie what can i say about eddie. well he was good for the most part but at some times didn't even play rhythm and skipped some parts. also i found some of his solos to be real sloppy. idk just my opinion. but they came back with a bang and i recommend anyone who wants to see them and is undecided go see them!
Deacon of Zeppelinism PM TheHeartbreaker to join
speed demon of the UG Jeepers
Member of the Neutral Milk Hotel club PM Hamish5178 to join~
damn thats awesome dude. i want to go but its too expensive...and i think its sold out anyways. what was the set list like?
*removed*
Who the hell is Wolfgang? I thought there bassist was Michael Anthony something-or-another?
Quote by Aqua Dementia
Who the hell is Wolfgang? I thought there bassist was Michael Anthony something-or-another?

Wolfgang is eddies son, he took over bass duty for the tour.
Quote by Aqua Dementia

its eddie's kid, he plays bass now instead of michael anthony. i think michael is playing for sammy hagar now.
*removed*
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Hes Eddie's son. Michael Anthony was kicked out. Wolfgangs, what, 15 years old?
the opened with you really got me which was amazing. then they played running with the devil. they played all the popular songs from the first album to 1984. the encore i hate to say it was jump but they did a real good job on it. i'll just list some of the songs they played: jamie's crying, hot for teacher(amazing!), panama, pretty woman, i'm the one, somebody get me a doctor, romeo delight, ice cream man, dance the night away, ain't talkin bout love, feel your love tonight, and many more.

one song they didn't play that i was really looking forward to was drop dead legs. i think they should have included that song in the set.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Hes Eddie's son. Michael Anthony was kicked out. Wolfgangs, what, 15 years old?

Well ain't that some shit, getting the boot for some 15 year old. Ha!
oh yeah one other thing to mention they wasted no time between songs except for dave's story intro to ice cream man. and the encore was like right away no waiting cheering for 10 minutes which was good also since i had a 1 hour 30 minute drive ahead.
I'm glad you had an awesome time......but in a few weeks I will be having an even better time. Oct 24th I'll be seeing Danzig, Gorgeous Frankenstein, and Suicide City. On Oct. 27th I'll be seeing The Misfits and Balzac.
sounds like they played all the good songs...must have been an awesome time. how long was the concert altogether?
*removed*
Quote by XxFIENDxX
You saw them in Greensboro right? A couple of my metal friends went.

You have friends made out of metal? No way!
Dude, you were in Greensboro? I heard they were playing there, I wanted to go....

DAMN! now I wish I had went! I love Van Halen, they're second only to AC/DC on my "Favorite Bands of All Time" list.

You're soo lucky man, I wanted to go. I just live in Southern VA and it wouldn't have taken me an hour to get down there.....damn, I wish I had went now!!
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
yeah it was in greensboro and i too will be seeing the misfits soon. yeah my uncle and grandpa came down from richmond va to go.
Quote by riffmasterjosh
yeah it was in greensboro and i too will be seeing the misfits soon. yeah my uncle and grandpa came down from richmond va to go.

Awesome another fiend on UG. Which show you going to?
Dude, my guitar teacher went to see that show. IT was the one in Virginia right?
Founder of UG's David Bowie Fan Club. Pm to join.

Founder of UG's "Rockers against being freakishly skinny" Club. PM to join.
*points to sig*
Peavey XXX combo *upgraded screen resistors, Tung-Sol's, and 6L6's*
Schecter Syn Std. * modded, scalloped, and worn*
Schecter C-1 Elite *still sexy*
Ibanez AEL 12-string

"He who sticks his dick in peanut butter is fucking nuts"