ok i have been trying to sell my squier/ get a new amp. I currently have an Agile tc-630 tele cover and a peavy rage 15. My friend has a fender FM 212r and no electric guitar (long story). So i thought that i would trade my squier and rage for his FM. Would i be getting a good amp? I play mostly ska/reggae/punk. I don't need too much distortion, only a overdrive at most for punk. The cleans are the most important to me.
So I ask:
DEAL?
OR
NO DEAL?

It's a 100W version of an amp you get in starter packs. It's decent. But, you could get better in the price range. And, really, there's no need for 100W.
Click for charity.

Pidgeot of the Pokemon Club
PM Calebrocker to join.

92% of UGers jump on annoying bandwagons. Don't put this in your sig if you're one of the 8% with an opinion.
I considered this amp once and was told not to do it as there are much better amps for the price, you could sell your squier off for the price of a Vox AD-15 at the least.
Quote by Punk_Ninja
I considered this amp once and was told not to do it as there are much better amps for the price, you could sell your squier off for the price of a Vox AD-15 at the least.

yeah. I was looking at a vox ad30vt
No deal. A big loud solid-state clipping machine. Your Rage sounds a lot better. Mic it and wait for something better to come along.