There's actually a Foo Fighters Thread and a Nirvana Thread that you can do that in... but I'm not a mod, so they can decide if this stays or not
"For Us, For Them, For You"
who cares?
just talk about Dave Grohl
jeez, theres a rhcp thread AND a john frusciante thread
god, just talk about dave grohl
Quote by johnny_tapia
Probot much? Favourite tracks from the album anyone?

haven't heard much but Red War is awesome...so is Shake Your Blood but Lemmy in general is awesome so that doesn't really count
Sweet Dreams/ I am the Warlock is a great ending track, My Tortured Soul, Access Babylon, and Shake Your Blood. Probot album is quite good.
It's gonna be a blue day
Quote by hurricanes67
i didnt know he grew his hair back out

who, dave?
yea
and hes got a huge beard
hes like a caveman
His beard and hair looks cool when it's short, but when he grows it long, and his hair long, he looks odd
Quote by Geek UK
He's had a shave for the new video. (Long Road To Ruin.)

Here's a pic.
He should keep the 'stace. It's sexy
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by element4433
He should keep the 'stace. It's sexy

Quote by wiggyisgreat
Slooj, I'd bang you so hard.

••The Robin Trower Fans Group••
PM me to join!
ROFL, that reminded me of Borat.

That looks like it'll be a funny video.

On a serious note though, he is one of my idols. Sounds clichéd, but he really is. Nirvana were the first band I really got into, I love Foo Fighters and all the other work he has done. Grohl-era QOTSA were the best. Dave added a hell of a lot, but the whole band were just on top form on Songs For The Deaf.
Quote by Geek UK
He's had a shave for the new video. (Long Road To Ruin.)

Here's a pic.

lol cant anybody else see the borat in there?
^ Is that really Dave Grohl??? If it is then he looks like some dodgy european sex shop owner (definately Borat if you ask me). Although he does look cool with long hair, like back in the Nirvana days
^ Man, Dave just looks so different, he really shouldn't of shaved, cus well he dosen't look right
i think he grew the beard in the first place cuz i cant c that face singing those songs
Quote by hellfire21
i think he grew the beard in the first place cuz i cant c that face singing those songs

Agreed
Quote by hellfire21
im goin 2 c them Saturday, so ill find out

Have they actually announced a tour for ESPG, cause I went to their myspace, and they only have a couple of dates in Britain, none in the states. I'm going to try really hard to see them next time they come to here.