Page 1 of 2
confession time, whats the worst thing you've done? me would be lying, i lie a lot too much
i lie a lot too
Lunatics on pogo sticks
Another southern fried freak on a crucifix
Hicks don't mix with politics
People on the street just kickin' to the licks
i lie a lot
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
When i was 5 i pushed the T.V set on my sister and it killed her. My parent's still don't know it was me.

Just kidding of course.
over the coarse of a year I borrowed like $200 in change from my mom... borrowed without her knowing... i'm gonna pay her back but she was pissed.
A woman in the mall asked me if I wanted to donate to the Cancer Foundation. I said no.
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
*bows head in shame* I yelled at a lil kid for knocking over my crayons(after i spent an hour puting them in color order!) i was 13 she was 4...her name was collin and she looked like dora the exsplorer....... (sorry boo).....

Quote:
Originally Posted by electricsnake
if God was a chick then once a month the world would blow up
Your mother, of course.
If you could blow up the world with a flick of a switch,
Would you do it?

If you could make everybody poor just so you could be rich,
Would you do it?

With all your power,
What would you do?
someone said "I'd like you to have this flower on behalf of (some charity)." they then said "would you care to make a donation and i said "No but thanks for the flower"
Quote by Aqua Dementia
When i was 5 i pushed the T.V set on my sister and it killed her. My parent's still don't know it was me.

Just kidding of course.

Straight off 4chan.

Worst thing I've ever done is gone on 4chan
The worst thing I've ever done was lock my cousin in a closet when I was 4.
Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
hhhhhmmmmm theres so many i can hardly pick just one...

i burned some bugs alive it was quite hilarious
UG Villians Club

DRACULA

Quote by James_Water2
I want to bring sexy back and then leave with it and when everyone is like holy crap where did sexy go I'd say I have Sexy and im bring it back again. But then Sexy will leave me and i will be homeless.
Dammit. I was just about to say "In before 'i shot a man in reno, just to watch him die'"
Oh Shit!
I lie a lot too.

The worst thing I probably do is lie to people straight to their faces about something I did to avoid trouble. I always feel bad about that stuff.
Quote by walkingonspikes
The worst thing I've ever done was lock my cousin in a closet when I was 4.

Be careful, doing that sort of things can breed serial killers.

Quote by Kulvin
Straight off 4chan.

Worst thing I've ever done is gone on 4chan

Aiiee! You got me!
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Hahah.

Got METAL?

Quote by metacarpi
However, if we're being all grown up about this (in the pit?) walkingonspikes is dead on
I used to do real stupid **** when I got drunk last year. That's about all I can think of right now.
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
Once, my and my best friend were at a Halloween Carnival at an Elementary School.

Before I tell you this, you shoule know that we are big guys. There was one room where kids were sitting around being told ghost stories. One of the props for the room was outside a window that had a curtain in front of it. The idea was that at one point in the story, the curtain would be pulled back to scare the kids with the prop (I believe it was a ghost statue or something, I don't remember). My friend and I got behind the window from the outside, and when they pulled the curtain, we pushed our man-titties against the window......

It was hillarious when we did it. Not so much now, I kinda feel bad about it.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
Quote by dudetheman
Once, my and my best friend were at a Halloween Carnival at an Elementary School.

Before I tell you this, you shoule know that we are big guys. There was one room where kids were sitting around being told ghost stories. One of the props for the room was outside a window that had a curtain in front of it. The idea was that at one point in the story, the curtain would be pulled back to scare the kids with the prop (I believe it was a ghost statue or something, I don't remember). My friend and I got behind the window from the outside, and when they pulled the curtain, we pushed our man-titties against the window......

It was hillarious when we did it. Not so much now, I kinda feel bad about it.

LMFAO
Quote by Aqua Dementia

Aiiee! You got me!

coming from a guy with a Charlie Manson Avatar
Quote by dminishedthingy
It didn't seem possible, but apparently Messiah can spam even more now.

Quote by \Powerslave/
I can see it now. "Dark Thrones and Black People".

Quote by \Powerslave/
I pretty much wank something small and sleek.

ololololololol

JOIN THE NEKROGESTAPO!
i called a kid a joo fro and when he sassed me i punched him. i feel bad about that.

true story
Quote by MetalMessiah665
coming from a guy with a Charlie Manson Avatar

Hey, I may have an interest in serial killers and mass murderers and such but..... actually I don't know where I'm going with this.

You have been sigged by the way.
I broke a girl's heart...

For something less personal, I threw a brick through a neighbor's window.
Amphetamines
Quote by Arthur Curry
It's just The Man trying to bring down us negroes.

Quote by Yakult
Just go out in a silk dressing gown and ask them if they've ever been penetrated
Ok this has a story attatched to it....

Once I lived in a 4-plex that shared a driveway with another building. This guy who lived across the street was always blocking said driveway and no one could get out. One night when I noticed that he was home I went over and stole the valve stems off his tires. I left a note saying that if he could figure out who I was, I'd sell em back.
My Gear:

Squier Acoustic

B.C. Rich Ironbird Got Stolen :-(

Fernandes LE-1X

ESP AC 200-E

Fender Frontman 15G
Quote by Aqua Dementia
I'm being serious for once.

can i join your family?

the worst thing ive ever done? i've lied to avoid trouble. but i always try to be honest, but sometimes it gets the best of me.

Jack my swag
I stole over 2,000 yen from my old roommate by sifting through his pocket change every night for 9 days.
Quote by Les_Frederiksen
PlayMadness, you give me hope for mankind.

Quote by Darksucker
PlayMadness - Jesus 2.0

Quote by genghisgandhi
Society's doing great. There's a rise of people like PlayMadness. I feel pretty good about the way things are going.
I've stabbed my mates in the back a few times. I felt guilty. Still do.
Prolly killing possums. Bashing them with sticks, tying them up with rope and doing the hammer-throw with them. Also set one on fire with home-made napalm.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by Moggan13
I've stabbed my mates in the back a few times. I felt guilty. Still do.

Keep it up and you'll be called Moggan13-no-mates.
Quote by Roach5
i called a kid a joo fro and when he sassed me i punched him. i feel bad about that.

true story

That's strange. I'm proud of my jew fro.
Then again, I'm not jewish.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by uvq
someone said "I'd like you to have this flower on behalf of (some charity)." they then said "would you care to make a donation and i said "No but thanks for the flower"

Airplane! FTW!
Ben
one time i **** my pants and blamed it on a retarded kid.
When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.
Page 1 of 2