i have a question,

has anyone played a PRS and thought it played better than a Les paul ?

Because i keep reading players have owned a les paul gibson and then played a PRS and prefered the PRS. is it true or what
i played PRS the custom 22/24s and the singlecuts and prefered them over a les paul but i dont like they only have master tone and volume..
I've played some crap-feeling PRSs and Les Pauls, and some great-feeling PRSs and Les Pauls. It really depends on the exact guitar that you get.
Quote by DieKrupps
i have a question,

has anyone played a PRS and thought it played better than a Les paul ?

Because i keep reading players have owned a les paul gibson and then played a PRS and prefered the PRS. is it true or what

Is this shocking to you?

They are both pretty overrated, in my opinion .

Carvin, ftw.
Recognized by the Official EG/GG&A Who To Listen To List 2008
Quote by utsapp89
^I'd let a pro look at it. Once you get into the technicalities of screws...well, it's just a place you don't want to be, friend.
PRS ftw dick
Guitars:
Ibanez RG4EX1
Epiphone SG w/EMG's

Amps:
Peavey Windsor Head w/ JSX Cab
MicroCube (for the sake of practice at college)

Pedals :
Fulltone Full Drive 2 Mosfet
Digitech Whammy
Dunlop Crybaby
I hear more bad things quality wise about Gibsons that PRSmiths
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
I own(ed) both of them. I loved the way the LP sounded, the thick mahogany body and the Burst Bucker Pros were very nice addition. The only PRS that is comparable in the Singlecut IMO. I mean... for obviouse reasons. Why compare two totally different bodies? What are you going for? That's what I ask.

My SC is a bad mamma jamma.... ha. I like it's elegance and overall tone. I still would vouch for my old LP, but the weight difference is GREAT. Well, less weight = less tone IMO. It'll also depend on your amp... and blah blah blah. I'd say the SC. We're not comparing two l;ike bodies like the Stratocaster and the Custom PRS. c'mon.
Mesa Dual Rec/ Mesa 4X12 cab
01 PRS Custom 22
06 PRS Singlecut Ann.
1965 Fender Mustang
Ibanez acoustic
AceFrehley Epiphone LP
Takamine Explorer
tr-2 tu-2 / EHX DMM / MXR Script Phase 90 / SMM w/ HAZR
WH-1 Whammy / 535Q Crybaby