ok some my first string the E String has a buzzing sound when u play it open and when u play any note so how do i go about fixing this? i have an rr3 jackson and im not sure what is it i have to adjust to stop this. The guitar has a floyd rose double locking trem. I haven't changed the strings that might be the problem but i don't think it's the string. I'll change the strings if suggestions from here don't work out thanks!
Is it buzzing against the first fret? if so, your nut is too low. Replacement is the only answer I think.

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

Raise the treble side trem post around an 6th of a turn until it goes away. Also make sure your tremolo is sitting level (IE the baseplate lines up the route).

Quote by p.stick
Is it buzzing against the first fret? if so, your nut is too low. Replacement is the only answer I think.

Its called a shim. I doubt thats the case though at the moment.
I used to have my B string too low and I just put some paper under the string in the nut slot and it no longer buzzes, try that.
it's not always a good fix on a locking nut. or with old strings.

if u've never swapped the strings on that guitar, or if it's been a while, you might have a kink in the string. i suggest you change them.
Jenneh

Quote by TNfootballfan62
Jenny needs to sow her wild oats with random Gibsons and Taylors she picks up in bars before she settles down with a PRS.

Set up Questions? ...Q & A Thread

Recognised by the Official EG/GG&A/GB&C WTLT Lists 2011
Quote by Zofar
Whoops, I didn't realize that it was a locking nut.

yeah it is but i still tried it didn't work i think my string is jacked up
Quote by jj1565
it's not always a good fix on a locking nut. or with old strings.

if u've never swapped the strings on that guitar, or if it's been a while, you might have a kink in the string. i suggest you change them.

yeah i have changed it many times last time i changed them was like 3-4 months ago im gonna change them and see if that solves it
Quote by Alexi_Laiho=God
yeah i have changed it many times last time i changed them was like 3-4 months ago im gonna change them and see if that solves it

Thats your problem. You should change strings once a month at least.