Hey all,
As the title says, how do I subscribe to news/reviews/interviews/etc? Somewhere on my profile is says I just cilck the "Subscribe" icon. I'm looking for the little "Subscribe" icon all of the pages for the news/interviews, or the profiles of the users who submit these kind of things, and I can't find them anywhere. Any ideas?

Also, I think we need to change the name/description of this forum. At first glance it says it's for new members, and yet I'm told to post here about this despite being here for over a year. I wouldn't say I'm exactly new. Perhaps we should name it "Newb Q&A"?
Jeremy
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Go to www.ultimate-guitar.com NOT www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum

There are 3 options on the right of the screen, submit article, tab and review.. Click whichever you want and make your contribution..

HOWEVER, you might want to post your review or article in the UG contribution thread at the bottom of the forums first before proceeding with your contribution.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.
^He said "subscribe", not "submit"

Anyway, go to the band's tab page (e.g.: http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/tabs/nirvana_tabs.htm) and click "add to favourites"

Think you can do it on news articles too.
Populus vult decipi. Decipiatur.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
It's can be a contraction and genitive case.

Quote by Mistress_Ibanez
If you cut down on these costs students won't learn so well, effecting the "quality"...
Thanks Frenchy. Yeah, I've "submitted" lots of times. This subscribe thing is new, lol. And also, you have to click "add to favourites" instead of a Subscribe icon. Maybe we should switch this, or at least change it in your profile where it tells you how? Maybe I'm talking peanuts, lol.
Main Gear:
Cort G-Series 254
Takamine EG345C 12-String
Fender Squier P-Bass

Peavey Classic 50
Laney HCM65B

$75 Junk Drums w/ B8 Hats/Crash/Ride
Quote by FrenchyFungus
^He said "subscribe", not "submit"

Didn't notice that.
I put a dollar in a change machine. Nothing changed.