i was just wondering how many bands on here are on a label, have cd's sold in a store or just at shows, what kinda palces you play in, where you from, if you tour what you influences are, if you promote other bands,genre , that kinda stuff
song stuck in my head today

Quote by AngelOfHatred
yea, I'm in a band called the Red Hot Chili Peppers, you may have heard of us.

hmm i dont recall...
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
Wow...This thread failed horribly. In three minutes too. Im impressed.
Quote by Demonikk
+1
I live by the method: 3 or less orange warning labels, and it's safe as a kitten

Quote by Charlatan_001
EDIT: Sammcl pretty much got it dead on.
I have a record deal with a band on Thor's Hammer Productions. Which one I won't say.
Tiger style.
I got famous after i overdosed on heroin one day and then blew my brains out with a shotgun....

I'm a big Nirvana fan... So no offense to other Nirvana fans...
And someday soon I'll be... hopefully!!
Though i'm planning to release my music on an independent label...
We're on first name terms with Warner Bros. and Sub Pop and Sony...

Plus many others... Yeah, we're taking our time though...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Serious this time, I'm kinda known in my area, and a person who works at Warner is friends with my family, and they said we could probably get a deal with them in the near future.
my name is kirk, i use a lot of wah and i dont play solos in albums any more. yep, im famous
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Quote by af_the_fragile
I got famous after i overdosed on heroin one day and then blew my brains out with a shotgun....

Hey Kurt! I know Courtney did it. That slut.
i'm not a famous musician. but on my college campus i'm the guy who runs around in his boxers, outside, during a blizzard.
GAS List:
Nothing
yeah me and my band Cartel are getting pretty big. We're on myspace, check us out! Link in the sig!

not for music but my name is stoner (im a freshman, i dont do drugs (thats just my nick name cause my last name is stone) and alot of older kids always say they no me for some reason.....
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by AngelOfHatred
yea, I'm in a band called the Red Hot Chili Peppers, you may have heard of us.

do you have baby appeal?
Too cool for a signature.
I'm a guitarist but my popularity won't skyrocket until I get shot on stage and die..........
Then people who have never even seen me live will buy all my bands cd's and call me an incredible guitar and in their signature put "RIP _____"
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
Yeah I was in a little band, I don't know if you've heard of us. AC/DC? Yeah we were alright then everything went to **** after Bon died.

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
I'm Pete Wentz.....

*hides*
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
Well, my old band, Awkward Silence, got played on the radio a few times up in the Spokane, Washington area...is there anyone on here from there that might have heard us? I think we were on 94.5.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
im not famous except at my old high school, sorta.

an ironic thing abt this thread, i just got back from church where the theme of today's ministry was about faming god before faming yourself......... kinda weird how that works, eh?
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
Quote by GeetarAbuse
Well, my old band, Awkward Silence, got played on the radio a few times up in the Spokane, Washington area...is there anyone on here from there that might have heard us? I think we were on 94.5.

I'm near there, never heard of you. Spokane is in the seattle radio area, right? So you get KISW 99.9 and stuff like that?
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
I wouldn't say famous , I'm in a local rock band and I'd say we are known around the scene but famous don't think so. Is it something I aspire to be , hell yes! I'm slowly working my way up there.
im famous locally for being very good at guitar for a 13 year old
John Petrucci

The one and only god.