Page 1 of 2
when exactly did it become popular for boys to wear tight pants?
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
they are kind of dumb.... wear pants that fit.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
Quote by DREAM EVIL 1138
when exactly did it become popular for boys to wear tight pants?

Guys have been wearing tight pants since the 60s.

Do you mean girl pants?
Like podcasts? Listen to these!
BEER!
VIDEO GAMES!
MOVIES/GEEKY SHIT!

Last edited by zappp : Today at 4:20 PM. Reason: Suck on my balls, UG
Quote by Stoner stone

They do fit. Perhaps a little too well for some people, but hey... At least they're not hanging off the ass. Now that really is dumb.
Blood ran, like water from seas. Feathers fell, like leaves from the tree...
Angels cried, as the rain poured. Feathers fell, they'll fall no more...
I wear tight jeans, but not girl-tight jeans. They are good for skating I think
they've always been wearing tight pants. Like levi's and even wranglers are a bit tight on people. Its baggy pants that all the sudden came into style
Quote by gallagher2006
Whats a Steve Vai? Floyd Rose ripoff?

Quote by Mr. Twelve
Behold...the Arctopus are obviously music. I don't see how anyone could say they're not music compared to many modern and post-modern composers. That being said, I think B...tA are terrible.
most of the time i can't stand them. but there are a few exceptions i can make.

but a few guys i know have started wearing jeans that are pretty much skin tight. it's kind of creepy.
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
The Ramones wore them, that's like 60s 70's so since then.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
It's not popular. Only for skater fags.
45 days without my precious UG...
CURSE YOU LOLWUT PEAR!!!

Quote by eggo_boi_15
Arnt the first few things anyone learns on a guitar is

1. Nirvana - smells like teen spirit
2. Prince - Smoke on the water
3. White stripes - seven nation army
Quote by Stoner stone

Who says they don't fit? They just fit differently. They're tight fitting instead of loose fitting.

There's nothing wrong with it. It's big with skaters, as already said.

Get over it. Just wear what you like.
Spiral Out
It's actually also pretty popular in metal too, and guys have been wearing tight pents since the 50's and 60's as well. It's been around for quite a while, it's just now that they're actually wearing girl pants.
Quote by Pinky&The Brain

Brain
Are you pondering what I'm pondering pinky?

Pinky
I think so, Brain, but where would we buy rubber pants at this hour?
Quote by Dirge Humani
Oh yes, because those thug pants that hang by your knees fit so much better than tight pants...

There's things in between tight and baggy, you know.
Quote by Schnitzel_Man

watch it
you might be one
its not only popular but comfortable so =P i win
and girls pants ftw
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Last edited by envoykrawkwar7 at Sep 30, 2007,
I'd rather see tight pants than the baggy sweatpants that go down to your knees so you can see the guy's boxers. I can see the problem if the guy wearing tight pants is also wearing a nose ring, black dyed hair and a My Chemical Romance t-shirt but if it's just tight pants then it has no bearing on me.
Quote by Schnitzel_Man

your so narrow minded.

I have a few pairs of "tighter" jeans, but I agree with the people that said really thin, skin tight jeans are creepy.
Nikolas
Since they became more comfortable and looked better. So forever.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

u mean emo pant that emo kids wear which probably are girl pants, man i hate those damn gay emo kids.
Quote by THE PIT
OMG ZEROHERO UR THE MOST AWESOMEST DUDE EVER

InfeRno" of the Predacons Beast Wars Club

Gear:
sucky squire
Kramer
Dean ML
gnx3 pedal
sucky fender squire amp

:stickpoke
idk, i think they are kinda weird but w/e.... they arent as gay as the "ghetto" ones where they are hangin over ur ass.
i think we can agree though that anything is better than the shorts that the ghetto ppl where that are like down to your ankles and looks like jeans basically but retarded
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
Well here in America at least tight pants were popular up until the 90's when rap music became prominent. Within the past 4 years though tight pants have had a comeback and are coming back. Most people who skate wear tights wear them because you have a better range of motion than with looser pants due to the higher crotch stitching and it hurts less when you fall. Skin tight pants don't help AT ALL though and are just creepy.

But all of this is irrevlevant if you are a scenester douche who wears girl pants and skin tight shirts. Those are the kids you should make fun of.
hey white blues boy, why does that make it ok for u to make fun of them?

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

BUY MY DW 7002 DOUBLE BASS PEDAL
Quote by Schnitzel_Man

i suppose youre hip, and down with it G-unit aye?
****ing dickhead..
Quote by whitebluesboy
Well here in America at least tight pants were popular up until the 90's when rap music became prominent. Within the past 4 years though tight pants have had a comeback and are coming back. Most people who skate wear tights wear them because you have a better range of motion than with looser pants due to the higher crotch stitching and it hurts less when you fall. Skin tight pants don't help AT ALL though and are just creepy.

But all of this is irrevlevant if you are a scenester douche who wears girl pants and skin tight shirts. Those are the kids you should make fun of.

why does it make you feel liek u can make fun of them?

(A recent study shows that 92% of all teenagers have moved on to rap music. Put this in your profile if you are one of the 8% who stayed with the real music)

Quote by HumanitysDeath
Who says they don't fit? They just fit differently. They're tight fitting instead of loose fitting.

There's nothing wrong with it. It's big with skaters, as already said.

Get over it. Just wear what you like.

women wear tight pants because it looks sexy. Men wear semi loose fitting pants because they have different set ups in the crotch region. so no tight pants do NOT fit as they can actually damage your set up down there.
Quote by seokorn
your awesome stoner

Quote by Frobot!
Tapeman is my hero.
I like the tighter fitting ones at the top so they actually stay on me without a belt, but I like them to be baggier on the legs. However, there's some crazy skinny guys at my school that wear skin-tight girl's pants and it makes me laugh everytime I see someone with them on.
Quote by Dave_Mc
I've had tube amps for a while now, but never actually had any go down on me
Quote by jj1565
maybe you're not saying the right things? an amp likes to know you care.

www.SanctityStudios.com
Quote by Schecter4lyfe
hey white blues boy, why does that make it ok for u to make fun of them?

Because you look like you terrible, and girl pants don't fit anyways. They aren't designed to fit on guys which is why the waist is so tight that you have to sag them off your skinny ass to make them fit. So in general they make you look like one of those kids kids who haven't eaten in days wearing some express jeans with your ass hanging out while wearing a baby gap The Number 12 Looks Like You shirt.
Quote by whitebluesboy
Because you look like you terrible, and girl pants don't fit anyways. They aren't designed to fit on guys which is why the waist is so tight that you have to sag them off your skinny ass to make them fit. So in general they make you look like one of those kids kids who haven't eaten in days wearing some express jeans with your ass hanging out while wearing a baby gap The Number 12 Looks Like You shirt.

i severly disagree
i have way moer pairs of girls jeans than guys [and i am a guy] they are infact more comfortable you just need to find a pair with a adequete fitting rise and soft nice fabric
Quote by metul kult
You know when Attack Attack is ripping off your music, you're onto something

twitter: @victorstaygold
Quote by Dirge Humani
Oh yes, because those thug pants that hang by your knees fit so much better than tight pants...

What's worse is when you get the worst of both worlds. People who wear tight pants and sag them too...i know someone who does and i really just want to slap him, looks so bad.
Quote by envoykrawkwar7
i severly disagree
i have way moer pairs of girls jeans than guys [and i am a guy] they are infact more comfortable you just need to find a pair with a adequete fitting rise and soft nice fabric

exactly.

Quote by Stoner stone
women wear tight pants because it looks sexy. Men wear semi loose fitting pants because they have different set ups in the crotch region. so no tight pants do NOT fit as they can actually damage your set up down there.

Most people who wear them for skating (myself included) wear MENS pants that are loose in the crotch area but have a slightly higher crotch seam than relaxed fitting jeans so you can move easier. Girl pants on the other hand do damage your set up down there because they are sewn together with the tightness as if you have a vag. And for the record fat people should not wear tight pants in general. YOU LOOK GROSS IN TIGHT PANTS FAT PEOPLE. Either slim it down or give it up.
Page 1 of 2