Ok, so I've always gone around telling myself how playing guitar just makes me happier, ie I can not think about everything else going on and its just soothing, but it has never actually happened until today. My ex girlfriend is going to a dance with one of my best friends just to spite me (and he asked me if it was ok and i said yes even though thats a lie), I have like 8 projects due tomorrow and colleges to apply to, but I just started playing the solo to Glow by Alien Ant Farm and after 1 or 2 times I stopped and realized that I just didn't give a **** that they were going together and now I am totally relaxed. This ever happened to anyone?
Shouldn't you get to work on those projects?
O and yes, yes it has.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
thats cool that it worked. i can do it sometimes, but normally when i'm depressed/frustrated i will play music that compliments the mood, making me more depressed/frustrated.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
Don't you hate being stressed?
Get yourself a therapist and a planner and everything will be a-okay
Oh noes!
I find lyrics and singing to be more therapeutic. I NEVER write when I'm happyt, but when I'm going through a rough period I'll put out 16 songs in a night.
Dickless.
thats awesome that that worked out for you like this. but why the guitar when you can have the pit be your therapist. your guitar won't give you any quality answers such as ********* or icy hot, etc. you can only get that right here
Quote by Dimebag22
This might just be the smartest guy in The Pit. I didn't believe Ethan when he told me there were smart people in The Pit But I was wrong.

yeah, thats me

member 42 of the Iron Maiden are gods club. PM revelations to join
that works for me every time, but i've been grounded and my dad took all my guitars away. now i catch myself grinding my teeth and getting angry at my teachers (which gets me bad grades) and friends
Quote by zwart_gitaar

Dismemberment gives me an erection!
yeah the same thing happened with me and my best friend with a girl. But i just stopped talking to him... but guitar is what made me happier so I played it a lot. So now he's not with the girl and I'm better at guitar than him =P Guitar works wonders for my mood.
i allways play when im angry or sad or whatever. i just improvise and it kinda centers me.
Dinobot clone of the Predacons Beast Wars Club
PM NightmareXT To Join!

Member #6 of the Geddy Lee fan club - pm RIC4003 to join.
UG spartan number 180
Guitar is like morphine, so relaxing, so addicting.
time machine. Inadvertently, I had created a
Yeah, theres no better feeling than just taking your guitar and letting it all out.
I just had a strange and uncontrollable urge to play my guitar behind my head

I concur with relaxation = playing guitar (or listening to music).
|~| Iron Maiden addiction |~|
\m/ \m/

gear in profile