so the concert is tuesday in st paul, minnesota...and i am totally psyched. how early would you guys suggest getting there? im going to be in the general vicinity of the cities at 3pm on tuesday...the concert is at 730. what do you guys think?
i'd say about midnight. it'll save you a headache
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
It depends on how big of a fan you are of their music. I would probably just go straight there. Unless there are some really nice sights to check out.
Nikolas
well ive been to st paul before...i live about 20 mins away and right now im in fargo, nd at school. so no sightseeing...just the concert. and i have floor tix. awesome
I would get there early as possible and try to be the first one in...that is if I was a mega fan or something.
Oh noes!
Quote by leftybassdude
i'd say about midnight. it'll save you a headache

too much bad music(IMO)
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
Quote by catchy phrase
Try not to die.

I almost said the EXACT same thing.....
I don't know why Mac users get so defensive when you call them idiots. I mean, Apple is a company that has built its entire user base around the fact that its users can't do simple things like turn their computers on.
Go see the 35W bridge in Minneapolis before you go...I was there a few weeks ago and its crazy dude....you know the bridge that collapsed.

Get there like an hour before.
Quote by ROCK=ZEPPELIN
It depends on how big of a fan you are of their music. I would probably just go straight there. Unless there are some really nice sights to check out.

That's dumb. Why would you want to wait 6 hours for a show?

Usually I'll show up about an hour or so after the doors open
Quote by sargasm
That's dumb. Why would you want to wait 6 hours for a show?

Usually I'll show up about an hour or so after the doors open

you are really cool dude
I went to see them like a week ago and it's not a very quality show. I would save $50 and buy 4 Pink Floyd albums.