Page 1 of 2
Wed-
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks
Angels vs. Red Sox

Thursday-
Yankees vs. Indians
? vs phillies

What are your predictions on how the playoffs will pan out?

I see the rockies winning tomorrow and facing off with the phillies.

My prediction for the world series: Cubs vs. Red Sox with Cubs winning in 7

THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!

hopefully.
If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
and all 3 of you predict your home team to win...

i didn't see that coming
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
GO YANKEES!

um yeah. but seriously, i don't know. i'm a huge yankees fan. i don't know too much about the indians...or the cubs. or the d-backs. however i do know the angels slammed the yankees this year though...it sucked.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
Quote by RageAgainst...
and all 3 of you predict your home team to win...

i didn't see that coming

maybe because i honestly think the cubs will win it this year.

If we're never together, if I'm never back again, well i swear to God that I'll love you forever. Evelyn, I'm not coming home tonight.
Indians will do something big. They have one of the most exciting teams in baseball, and they have the ability to beat you in many ways. They also have two pitchers who have had dominant seasons in Sabbathia and Carmona.
The M's are out of it... it was such a great season.

Damn Indians.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by lobster624
Yankees all the way

are you insane?? yankees suck. red Sox all the way... no loses
Quote by zombiesabbath
are you insane?? yankees suck. red Sox all the way... no loses

don't get me wrong..i like the red sox...but they almost blew their al east lead to the yankees....
Quote by mr.joopy987
Indians will do something big. They have one of the most exciting teams in baseball, and they have the ability to beat you in many ways. They also have two pitchers who have had dominant seasons in Sabbathia and Carmona.

Yeah, but the Yankees have the Yankees. As much as I hate to say it, I see New York taking that one.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by HaKattack
Yeah, but the Yankees have the Yankees. As much as I hate to say it, I see New York taking that one.

I don't really know about that.
If they can shut down A-Rod, the rest of the line-up is manageable, and the Yankees haven't had anybody, with the exception of Wang, who has been super on the hill this year.
i dont care since the braves arent in it. But i guess im pulling for the cubs since they havent one since prehistoric time.
I am a Met fan... and all I have to say is....

WHAT.... THE.... ****!!?!?!?!
Quote by J.A.M
On a previous occasion, a middle aged black african man proceeded to remove my betrothed bicycle from my possession.

Quote by silent caution
sex with a pregnant woman? isnt that like putting gas in car you already wrecked?
Quote by mr.joopy987
If they can shut down A-Rod, the rest of the line-up is manageable, and the Yankees haven't had anybody, with the exception of Wang, who has been super on the hill this year.

True, but that is a pretty big 'if'. Joba Chamberlain could have a huge impact late in games, but I have a feeling the Yankees would have him on a shorter leash than someone walking their dog past Mike Vick.
<Han> I love Hitler
Quote by The Paralyzer
I am a Met fan... and all I have to say is....

WHAT.... THE.... ****!!?!?!?!

GO PHILLIES!!
WATCH THIS

Quote by GabeT347
does anybody have a sitar?
Quote by highway62
you have to buy them from george harrison. He owns all of them
If anyone, I'm routing for the Diamondbacks.
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by mr.joopy987

pshhhhh. their whole lineup is solid as a rock. posada, at 4th batting average in the AL? jeter? cano? abreu? every game i have watched with the yankees, the commentators have commented on how solid their lineup is. and how their is not a weak spot in it. on saturday, a game that was mostly backups, scored 11 runs. they have a monster of a lineup.

pitching: wang, pettitte, and clemens? yeah. and mussina and joba and mariano in the bullpen. doesn't get too much better than that.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
The winner of the N.L. wild card will have a good shot too. The Rockies are a really good offensive team, and the Padres have one of the best pitching staffs in baseball.
Cubs vs Red Sox. Cubs in 6. Zambrano gets the win in the final game.
Quote by Qazxs
I got kicked out of a Mac store when me and my friends simultaneously put on meatspin on all of the computers in the store. Some eleven or twelve year old looking girls there freaked out.
i have a question. why does everyone say the NL Central sucks, when the past 3 years a team from the Nl Central has been in the world series? (with one of them winning it?)
you guys are all wrong!!!go white sox!!
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
Quote by eat_pancakes
You Guys Are All Wrong!!!go White Sox!!

Quote by mr moustache
pshhhhh. their whole lineup is solid as a rock. posada, at 4th batting average in the AL? jeter? cano? abreu? every game i have watched with the yankees, the commentators have commented on how solid their lineup is. and how their is not a weak spot in it. on saturday, a game that was mostly backups, scored 11 runs. they have a monster of a lineup.

pitching: wang, pettitte, and clemens? yeah. and mussina and joba and mariano in the bullpen. doesn't get too much better than that.

pettite and clemens are on the decline, averaage pitchers this year. Both have ERA's over 4.
Sabbathia and Carmona have ERA's of 3.21 and 3.06, and Westbrook and Byrd behind them aren't bad either.

As for the Yank's lineup, I never said they weren't good, I said they were manageable.

Only way it gets better is the Indians pitching.
Quote by Doobergn
Only way it gets better is the Indians pitching.

Or the Padres' pitching.
this is the first time in awhile i remember a team not having over a 100 wins.

Its been a very mediocre baseball season. But im still in shock about the mets, i mean they've been leading since like may. And to not even get the wild card.

Weve witnessed history today.
Divisional Series
Cubs Def. Diamondbacks
Red Sox Def. Angels
Yankees Def. Indians
Padres Def. phillies

League Championship Series
Cubs Def. Padres
Yankees Def. Red Sox

World Series
Cubs Def. Yankees in 6
Quote by FrenchyFungus
Hey y'all!!! Me and my friend were over at her house. I we were wonder what guys think when they see a hot girl at the mall or whatever walk by. (We're both pretty as y'all would say "blonde" sometimes).

Quote by rabidguitarist
I just look like some homo.
Yankees.
Quote by Ross724
3.14 pie or the delicious crusted treat we all know and love?

Quote by MightyAl
Therefore your argument is rubbish, as well as being full of profanity and anti-Semitic. Are you Mel gibson, by any chance?
Damn, I love The Mets but they know how to fall apart at the right time. If The Mets did win it would've been a pretty insane situation.
Mets suck. I love them though.
A-Rod is gonna choke again like he does when he has a fat one in his mouth.
I hate baseball.
**** the ****in Mets.
*slits wrists*
Quote by JewMasatFlex
astepabove for president?

Wanna buy a duck?
I'm shocked that so many people are even putting the Cubs over the D'backs. Arizona has been much better than the Cubs this season, winning what might be the toughest division in baseball this year, and the Cubs are on the way down as of late as it is. I suppose I wouldn't mind seeing the Yanks win the title this year. Which is saying a lot because I generally hate the Yankees, but I've been an A-rod fan since Seattle so it'd be nice to see him get a ring. Otherwise, I wouldn't mind seeing the Indians get a title.
id love to see philadelphia go all the way, but i dont really see it happening.

im just glad they made it this far.
Page 1 of 2