alright, my friend gave me this riddle, and i cant figure it out. can anybody help me with this?...
How did Mark legally marry three women in Michigan, without divorcing any of them, becoming legally separated, or any of them dying?

he said it deals with religion but its not polygamy or anyhting.. and im stumped
disasterpiece
He's morman.....
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
mark is a priest
Quote by wmzbomgzors
oh I wanna **** that ******* ***** ** ***** so hard that she ****** ***** in my ****** ***.

Quote by Slinov
unfortunatley it makes your breath smell like an italian just took a sh*t in your mouth
he was the marraige guy. the guy who ran the service. so he "married" the women to their husbands.

EDIT: damn. beaten to it.
98% of teens have been around or have had alcohol. Put this in your sig if you like bagels.

member number five of the Omar Alfredo Rodriguez-Lopez fan club

creator/owner of the yankees fans group
Quote by fish
mark is a priest
winner
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
He's a MORMAN priest.

I win
Play the man, Master Ridley; we shall this day light such a candle, by God's grace, in England, as I trust shall never be put out.
i bet it was a religion only one person believed in, and it involves marrying 3 different women in the state of Michigan legally without divorce.
i know, your friend is a "your band is your family" sortof guy and mark was in a quartet