alright so my birthday is like 2-3 weeks away and i have the options of either getting a complete skateboard
or just a deck AND the new ipod nano
so i thought I'd ask the pit, what should i get?
I'm aiming more towards the complete cause i have a feeling my trucks aren't gonna hold together much longer and I'd have to last them out till Christmas if i don't get a pair for my birthday
Quote by ErikLensherr
Don't belittle it like that, your mom produces top quality stuff.

C4C
[thread="1339859"]Hammerhead[/thread]
[thread="1341152"]Anglerfish[/thread]

VOTE
Thrustor: 2012
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Get a puppy
+1

and then teach the puppy to ride your ****ty skateboard
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
guitar maybe? :P
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
go for the complete deck. that way you can skate your old one until you snap the board or the trucks. Plus, u can wait for christmas and get a non-ipod MP3 player. Go with a Creative MP3 player, they run just as good as iPods and they tend to be cheaper for the same size of memory.
Quote by Don't Read This
letthebassplay you are now a legend

Quote by StraightxXxEdge
Awesome is a feeling. It's in your pants.

RIP Bellamy...

Calvin and Hobbes Group!
0ooo ya well ill need the board as well the trucks cause I'll probably end up snapping that before Christmas and i don't have any backup decks

i live in an apartment so that rules out like any pets or anything that makes loud noise
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Get the deck and the nano. Then move to Alaska and snowskate that mofracka while listening to your brand new iPod.
Quote by vicarious46
0ooo ya well ill need the board as well the trucks cause I'll probably end up snapping that before Christmas and i don't have any backup decks

i live in an apartment so that rules out like any pets or anything that makes loud noise

MARSHAL double stack!!!
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
Get a puppy

+3 AND NAME IT CUPCAKE.
priest of Zeppelinism.

Quote by Dazed/Confused
Thank you eat_pancakes for your witty rebuttal. I have a new respect for the pit because of that.

Quote by czlespaul
I can't open a box of cereal without accidentally ripping the flap so it won't close quite right anymore.
dude, i second that zen mp3 player, i just got one earlier today and i love it, i put almost all of my songs on it and i still have plenty of space
disasterpiece
Quote by LetTheBassPlay
go for the complete deck. that way you can skate your old one until you snap the board or the trucks. Plus, u can wait for christmas and get a non-ipod MP3 player. Go with a Creative MP3 player, they run just as good as iPods and they tend to be cheaper for the same size of memory.

Good call. My friend has a Creative, and he got it for like $100. I wish I'd gotten one, but alas, that shipped has sailed.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
One that breaths puppies instead of fire

wtf!
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
Quote by thrashmetal101
get a....

DRAGON!!!!!!

hahahaha its good i can always rely on the pit for answers
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by thrashmetal101
get a....

DRAGON!!!!!!

There are no dragons.

Whats you means there are no dragons?
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
Quote by enjoi91
fleshlight?

I was not expecting that.
Quote by Chikitty_China
Good lord. You are amazing.

Quote by Jestersage
It's stereo amp, and I don't think it's tube. However, for a stereo amp, it is very good. Don't plug guitar into it; just use it as hi-fi if it works.
alright so I've decided I'm getting a dragon, that way i can train it and then i can go and use it to steal an ipod and complete skateboard and then a Marshall mg
only problem is ebay doesn't have real dragons!!!
Quote by ErikLensherr

C4C

VOTE
Quote by Eminored
Get a ****in' pony. Ponies own.

i like the way you think
Remember when you were young
You shone like the sun...
drugs

/thread
Quote by armon77
im american but i think canada would win. they would probably lay low until everyone took each other out and then finish the last one standing off in one fell swoop. sneaky bastards.