Page 1 of 2
the point is, ask a question about guitar players or bands, etc. that ask something that hasnt happened or didnt happened but would have changed the route of music, and the dude below you should answer it by his opinion and make a new question, and etc. i begin...

If James Hetfield had died before kikcing Mustaine out of Metallica, would megadeth or Metallica exist?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

SI BUSCAS BANDA EN LATINOAMERICA O ESPAÑA, ENTRA AQUI
Last edited by ldnovelo at Sep 30, 2007,
yes, because i think metallica would be even worse without him. Now lars...

If Les claypool joined fall out boy
Quote by nexteyenate
+1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000

leftybassdude's opinion is superior to anyone else's

Member of The Weakerthans Fan Club
PM TechnicolorBoy or maybe_I_am to join
I would be sad.

what would happen if Seth Lover hadn't invented the humbucker?
-Tox

ಠ_ಠ
WHOT?
they would make decent music

what if cliff burton hadn't died?

edit: that was to the les claypool question
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Nothing would've changed too much.

What if Jimi Hendrix was still alive? Would he convert to hip hop?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
someone else would :P
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
doubt it.

What if the word 'emo' never got attatched to heaps of bands?
Quote by hightension01

Tell her
"I could be playing this *inserts Job For a Cowboys Doom Cd*
but i'd rather play this *inserts *David Crowder followed by Brewster*"

haha yeah that should work

Quote by Aqua Dementia
richrawr FTW!
no

if slash died?

my bad that was for the jimi hendrix question^
Quote by gatechballer
SoLgEr is the ****ing man!!!!!
i think this would be better if you say what you are answering

NEW RULE: write what question you're answering, just lie Rage Against
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

then they wouldn't be called emo....

what if....
Drums were never invented?
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
they would be called "softcore" bands

edit: oops replied too late. to the drums one: people would beat on desks and stuff i guess. lol. like i do at school :-D

what if screaming came before singing? would be people say stuff like "oh i hate this stuff. you can actually understand the lyrics"?
Originally posted by primusfan
When you crank up the gain to 10 and switch to the lead channel, it actually sounds like you are unjustifiably bombing an innocent foreign land.

╠═══════╬═══════╣
τλε τρπ βπστλεπλσσδ
╠═══════╬═══════╣
TO SLASH QUESTION: Axl would admit he was a douche and he would make izzy and the other to make a last GN'R tour with slash idols or friends playing GN'R songs like Angus Young playing sweet child o mine or Jimmy page playing november rain.

what would you do if Mustaine goes in a killing spree and kills Lars Ulrich?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

actually, screaming did come before singing, if you think about it the 1st musicians were african tribesmen telling war stories over drumbeats so they just kinda howled...

edit: to ibanezguitarz
To Mustaine Question:

I would find him a bigger douche than he already is.
edit: Sorry Forgot to add question,
if hair metal was never here where would we be?
Ibanez Universe w/ EMG 707 > Ibanez TS9 > Boss NS2 > Peavey xxx > custom 4x12 w/ 2 veteran 30's & 2 et65's
Last edited by tymoo22 at Sep 30, 2007,
This entire site would be worthless. Music would not be as entertaining.

What if Randy Rhoads had never died? Where would Zakk Wylde be?
If randy got his muscial degree we might now have zakk wylde....=[

also if cliff burton was still alive, metallica would be better, cliff wrote most of their music, he wouldnt not approve of load, re-load, st anger and sandman,although and justice for all was pretty rad but thats about it.

What if Led Zeppelin was never formed?
PANDEMIC GROUP

Slash is trash

I has golfclaps!
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss

Quote by boreamor
Your avatar is the first thing that has made me laugh in a long time. I applaud you

Quote by superslash1994
Lmao, your avatar earns you a golf clap.
Quote by mohawkkidJohn
what if the guitar was never invented?

This site would be Ultimate-Piano

What if SRV didnt die?
RANDY QUESTION: well, he would have returned to tour with ozzy and the dude from quiet riot would make a feud just like Axl-Slash only thats The dude-Randy.

another question to that theme. Would we have known zakk Wylde if randy hadnt died or if Jake E. Lee hadn´t been fired?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

What if Randy Rhoads had never died? Where would Zakk Wylde be?

Don't ask me I don't know
Last edited by sevenatenine at Sep 30, 2007,
Quote by ldnovelo
RANDY QUESTION: well, he would have returned to tour with ozzy and the dude from quiet riot would make a feud just like Axl-Slash only thats The dude-Randy.

another question to that theme. Would we have known zakk Wylde if randy hadnt died or if Jake E. Lee hadn´t been fired?

Yeah. He'd just be under the country section. (If you've heard some of his solo stuff.)

What if Ozzy died instead of Randy?
To wylde question: being a wanna-be biker in a theme park atraction where he "rides" the "motorcicle of horrors"

EDIT: if satch hadnt made the Loving the Alien album, would there be the shredder "boom" there was in the 80's
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

Last edited by ldnovelo at Sep 30, 2007,
Quote by Eminored
Yeah. He'd just be under the country section. (If you've heard some of his solo stuff.)

What if Ozzy died instead of Randy?

There would be more bats in the world.

What if Elvis never made it big?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder

What if Elvis never made it big?

Whos elvis?

what if we went to war with russia in the 70's? (in relation to songs written about it)
Last edited by SeveralSpecies at Sep 30, 2007,

What if Elvis never reached huge popularity?

One more random guy on the streets with greecy hair

What if we did not have the ability to hear?
ELVIS QUESTION: some one else would have made it, like clapton (al least)

MINE: if neither blacksabbath, led zepp or deep purple had formed, would there exist actual metal?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

John lennon quest.: he would heve been killed by yoko when he enterd the apartment for coming late.

MINE: what if dime was a country guitarrist?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

Drums and bass would dominate.

What if John Lennon wasn't shot up?

He'd be very angered by the Perfect Circle's cover of imagine
What if the only chords on the earth were powerchords?
Quote by ldnovelo

MINE: if neither blacksabbath, led zepp or deep purple had formed, would there exist actual metal?

There was actual metal far before their time....

But on a more serious note yes, but it wouldn't have progressed to the point is now I think.

What if Dimebag didn't die? Would damageplan have gotten big? Would he be as 'good' as he is now?
Quote by tymoo22
There was actual metal far before their time....

But on a more serious note yes, but it wouldn't have progressed to the point is now I think.

What if Dimebag didn't die? Would damageplan have gotten big? Would he be as 'good' as he is now?

They would've gotten decently big and he'd still be considered a genius by many people's standards. But most Nickelback-loving-RIP-DIMEBAG-who's-Randy-Rhoads teens wouldn't know him, and Dean wouldn't be able to **** on his name with their crap guitars.

What if Malmsteen never was?
Quote by mr_yajirobe
then i would not be able to make fun of deaf kids!!

what if dimebag had survived the gun=shot??

then NO1 would care or even remember tupac... AT aLL
To both dmebag quest: i think some people wouldnt even tell about his presence, only diehard Pantera fans, but maybe damageplan would have grown, like Hellyeah (vinnie's band), wich is actually a good band and is known by most people that listen to metal, but maybe thats just cuz vinnie is dime's brother.

both questions are really hard to answer cuz they involve so much past events that it wuld take like 2 threads to discuss what would have happened if he had lived.

MINE: what if they had killed Phil Anselmo insted. Would Dimebag be the "evil in the story" just like some(and i emphatize "some") poeple talk about phil's fault in Dime's death
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

Quote by ldnovelo
To both dmebag quest: i think some people wouldnt even tell about his presence, only diehard Pantera fans, but maybe damageplan would have grown, like Hellyeah (vinnie's band), wich is actually a good band and is known by most people that listen to metal, but maybe thats just cuz vinnie is dime's brother.

both questions are really hard to answer cuz they involve so much past events that it wuld take like 2 threads to discuss what would have happened if he had lived.

MINE: what if they had killed Phil Anselmo insted. Would Dimebag be the "evil in the story" just like some(and i emphatize "some") poeple talk about phil's fault in Dime's death

i am some of those some. hahahaha. the only reason i do is cause phil said that dime should die in an interview about 2.5 weeks before dimes death... so either A) phil is to blame(at least a little) or it was ****ty luck on his part.
Malmsteen question: if malmsteen never was and rhoads died, i think the shred stuff would be almost forgotten, so the only saviors would be STEVE VAI and JOE SATRIANI

MINE: what if neither satch, vai, malmsteen made it?
GRUPO EN ESPAÑOL

Page 1 of 2