Ok, So flipping through the channels on TV I stop at MTV to see what trash is on. Mr. West has a new song out, Stronger I believe its called. Now I don't really know how to put this. Does anybody think that it is, well, good?

"Stronger"

Opinions?
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.

No.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
the original song runs circles around this one
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Quote by RageAgainst...
the original song runs circles around this one

Agreed. But would you say that his version is decent? Keep in mind I'm not saying that its the greatest piece of music in even the 5 years or anything.
REMEMBER REMEMBER THE 8TH OF NOVEMBER!! I SURVIVED 4CHAN'S INVASION!!
Uneeded Praising Section:
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Why didnt you get cable-less mics?

Quote by Oldmonkeys
lol good call

Quote by Kensai
^
^ That was at me so yes it is praise.
Quote by The_Hottest_Day
Agreed. But would you say that his version is decent? Keep in mind I'm not saying that its the greatest piece of music in even the 5 years or anything.
it's cathcy but only because it uses the Daft Punk sample...
Quote by Stephen Colbert
Ignorance is bliss. Oedipus ruined a great sex life by asking too many questions.
Quote by Jack Off Jill
Is it odd that I get an erection every time RageAgainst... posts?

President of "Colbert Nation "
Stronger is sick. I think it improves on the original. Way catchier.
Daft Punk is obviously way ahead of him, but he definitely made a good song out of that sample.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
I actually do like this song, but mostly because of the Daft Punk sample.

His other song with Adam Lavene from Maroon 5 and their song sample was good too. Seems like he can only get good radio hits with other people's music (diamonds last forever, maroon five, daft punk, ray charles, etc).
High as tits
I find the lyrics, (especially the chorus), to be particularly weak. Well, at least for someone who claims he should be in the bible.
Quote by lushacrous
I like Kanye West and his new song

but it's no Touch the Sky

agreed his new album isn't that great. Not garbage but not good in my opinion. Idk how he can go from two of the best rap albums in recent years to this mediocre album.
Quote by Yiggity Yins
agreed his new album isn't that great. Not garbage but not good in my opinion. Idk how he can go from two of the best rap albums in recent years to this mediocre album.

The thing I liked though was that it didn't have 1000000 skits on it. But yeah, I prefer College Dropout to it so much.
Never heard it before, but I like it. But like someone else said, it's no Touch the Sky.
Quote by lushacrous
The thing I liked though was that it didn't have 1000000 skits on it. But yeah, I prefer College Dropout to it so much.

yeah idk i thought the skits were kinda funny but they did get annoying. BROKE FLAT BROKE!! WE AIN'T GOT IT!