So maybe this might go in the relationship thread, but I'm not in a realationship with the person I'm trying to get forgiveness from.

Basically, my girlfriends mom used to like me...
In fact she used to love me.

But she found out about things that me and her daughter did and she got angry and didn't want her to see me.

But she has anyways, and we've been together 3-4 years running.

Bet her mom absolutely hates me. She's interecepted my mail once or twice and is always out to prove I'm a horrible person. She's keeps threatening a restraining order, but we're not doing anything wrong so... yeah.

Anyways, I want her forgiveness, and sometimes, she makes it seem like she's ready to give in and accept my relationship with her daughter, but then she get's anal when she finds out about flowers I sent to her job or something.

For conversation sake, yes my girlfriend still lives with her mom as she is only 17.

I don't want to just wait it out. I really want this woman to accept me, and I mean, if she doesn't, its not like I'm just gonna walk away, but I'm getting sick of having to hide all the time.

So yeah, the Pit is probably the alst place I'm gonna get good advice from, but some people tend to take this seriously, so I might get lucky...
Quote by Guitar0player
You're Thurstonsexual

Happily E-Married to En_zed
The public doesn't want new music; the main thing that it demands of a composer is that he be dead.
-- Arthur Honegger

Enjoy reading? Please crit my work .
Quote by Stupified
I don't get the question at hand.

he wants to know how to gain back her mom's trust and approval.
...Nothing you've ever...
...Planned on ever turned out...
...The way you planned...

...You're still disappointing them...
Well, brother...just talk to her. Sit down and have a nice, long conversation, and, if you really care about this chick, agree with her mom that you won't commit said devious deeds with her daughter anymore. It's definitely a sacrifice, but look on the bright side. You can always do it in the woods when you're supposed to be at the movies.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by Gunpowder
Well, brother...just talk to her. Sit down and have a nice, long conversation, and, if you really care about this chick, agree with her mom that you won't commit said devious deeds with her daughter anymore. It's definitely a sacrifice, but look on the bright side. You can always do it in the woods when you're supposed to be at the movies.

yeah if that doesn't work slap the bitch and make her understand
sit down...appologize...take her mom to dinner or something...show her what a nice guy you really are...i mean you're not like micheal myers right?...be polite about it all...
She probably just feels left out...have sex with her, too!

Really, though, your girlfriend will be 18 before you know it, and then her mom can't do a damn thing about your relationship! If she really cared about her daughter, she would let her be happy with whoever she wants to be happy with, if that person does indeed make her happy.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Quote by Gunpowder

or you could do it in the movies
Wow . . . that was very wise gunpowder . . . kudos.

I agree with with gunpowder.
I play guitar. So I joined a club about it.

Quote by copet
Why has Kirk Hammett not been in G3? Figure Joe has invited him but he is too busy with Metallica?

you could just make her think your retarded and then she'd be happy her daughter was being nice and dating the speacial kid down the street.
Senor Frandango of Taco Cult PM Swordsrkewl to join

Quote by Diet_coke_head
I keep a plunger in my bathroom...my insperation usually clogs the toilet.
forgiveness, is more than saying sorry
forgiveness, means accepting people's flaws
to forgive is divine, so let's have a glass of wine
and have make-up sex
until the end of time, time, time, time, time, time, time...

forgiveness, does not mean compromising
let's forgive and forget, and solve this african debt
just like the cheshire cat who says "meow, you gown running out of time, time, time, time, time, time, time!"

forgiveness...(you'll always be fat to me, chris, ahhhh!)
forgiveness...(god damn it! come on, dusty!)
forgiveness...(NOT HAPPY!)
forgiveness...(hello joyce? joyce?)
(ohmygod!)
(then says Jesus, "Father forgive them; for they know not what they do.")
(if you haven't forgiven yourself someday, how can you forgive others?)
(i won't apologize.)
(i don't forgive you.)
(you can forgive, but you can't forget! ahh!)

where are you?

forgiveness...

time, time, time, time, time...