alright so lately ive been listening to alot of like the new megadeth cd united abomanations and the crusade by trivium but i need some more music to listen to...i dont really liek the screaming in most new bands but i love the riffs and music behind it which is why i loved the crusade...and the new avenged sevenfold critical acclaim song so any new bands or songs that i could listen to would be pretty stellar...thanks guys...and girls lol
Quote by Home_EG
Everytime you procrastinate, god lets fall out boy live another day. How's that for motivation?

Quote by Home_EG
Originally posted by Rockey Chick#1:
got a mouth full of stuff that taste better than candy.

Did you blow Willy Wonker?

man i love this site
Coheed & Cambria

Old Metallica (Like Ride the Lightning & Master of Puppets)

Yup that's all I got.
I'm a person.
yeah ive got like all the metallica cds and a couple skid row cds but thanks guys keep it coming lol
Quote by Home_EG
Everytime you procrastinate, god lets fall out boy live another day. How's that for motivation?

Quote by Home_EG

man i love this site
You cant go wrong with Danzig. try the first 2 albums.

man i was just thinking of getting some of danzig (just played guitar hero lol)
Quote by Home_EG

Quote by Home_EG

man i love this site
From Autumn To Ashes, the most kickass and simple riffs.
Quote by LPDave
and my mom then told me to masturbate more.

Quote by Toastbot

Big burly men grunting without shirts on pretty much summed up my childhood.

Quote by The Leader
Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do more look like?
i've been listening to rise against recently. they ****ing rock! and bullet for my valentine are awesome. usually i dont listen to this mushik and like newer stuff. i'm more a listener of like classic rock and rock n roll. but yah... check those bands out. they are good stuff.
I <3 Rock Mushik