I was wondering, I have a squier bullet, should I upgrade it? what upgrades should I put on it? or should I just build a new one, what wood should I get for body/neck?
I wouldn't bother upgrading it. Do you like the neck?
FOR AWESOME HANDWOUND PICKUPS, CONTACT CorduroyEW
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123
Good for you. Have a cookie.

But really... there's no cookie. And if there was, you wouldn't get one.
Quote by Deadmen
It's fine, but I was going to replace it.

In that case, replace the whole guitar. The body wood is crap, the electronics are crap (assumption, I'm sorry), and you don't like the neck. There is no point in upgrading. Make yourself a new one. What do you play?
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

I like to play alot of everything, I like to play metal mostly, I like these two bodys,

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&start=1&itemNumber=M396&menuItem=13&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0

http://www.warmoth.com/showcase/sc_guitar_bodies.cfm?type=guitar&itemNumber=SLP68&menuItem=8&subMenuItem=0&subMenuItem2=0

I would have to blow all my money on the second one, so forget it though, I jsut wanted to show it.
What do you want from your metal guitar, high end screams, or low end chug?
BOOBS
Quote by ratmblink123

I just really want a good guitar, I like to play avarity of things, and screeching is cool, which is one of the reasons I want a whammy bar on it.
I have a body that is the same shape as the second picture... Its not finished nor will you be able you get that nick wood grain out of it but Shes in pretty good shape and Ill sell it to you cheap. Its actually in blavk primer right now but soon I was planning to paint it in satin black since my other project should have some left over. let me know if you interested and Ill send you some pics.

Also working on guitars kicks ass so wahtever you choose to do have fun...
you could get a Musiclander body for cheaper than the first one. Its an Extra-light body, which makes it expensive. look at some of the normal bodies.