Page 1 of 5
Hmmm....

Once, I got drunk and pissed on a homeless person who was sleeping on the side of the road.

Another time, I ended up drinking so much, I stumbled into a pool and almost drowned...yeah............

GO!! GO!!! GO!!!!!
lol... i think its horrible that i find it hilarious you pissed on a homeless guy.

I made out with my cousin.
Quote by 7daycrisis
lol... i think its horrible that i find it hilarious you pissed on a homeless guy.

ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123
What's worse than eating an apple and finding a worm inside?

Being black.
i snorted an asprin powder, **** my pants, took a dump on the club toilet floor, joined the hari chrishnah, headbutted a girl (she was ugly anyway but i got charged), stole a sandwich board

not all on the same night
i insulted continuously a group of fat and ugly girls, causing them to cry and leave, and i think one of them transferred to a different university 4 hours away. it probably wasn't completely from me, but i like to believe i had some influence over her decision. but in my defense, i had just pounded back 18 beers in a span of under an hour and a half, and they were, no doubt, the ugliest girls i have ever seen.

another time i woke up after passing out in my bed and saw i had 3 layers of clothing on. i guess i was cold.
pushed mickey mouse into a pool in disney world thus getting a ban of any field trips by my school to disney world
In our attempt to seek individualty,we have all become the same

Im so hardcore I could kick a puppy right now
i peed on my friends feet while he was wearing sandals when he was taking a crap in bathroom at some place last year
Quote by tarheelfan2
Oh ****, I just found out I got pwned by Joey! Damn...

Quote by funkbass369
GASPPPP! another one pwned by joey!

Quote by funkyfigure8
Lulz Joey Is Teh Ownage I Want His Penus
I had a masturbation contest with one of my friends out in the middle of the forest.
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by 7daycrisis

I'm glad I have no hot cousins or I maybe would have ended up doing that or a wedding or something if I was drunk. Luckily they are all either married or ugly geeks.
Quote by fretboard88
i had just pounded back 18 beers in a span of under an hour and a half

Really? Am I the only one that actually drinks for taste and paces myself?

edit:
Craziest thing I've ever done drunk? Grabbed some chick (a friend, don't worry) and we went for an adventure in my mate's huge backyard and basically trampled every single piece of dog **** there was. In fact, we almost exclusively walked on the **** covered parts.

Well, that's all I can think of now. Unless you call throwing up for 4 hours straight crazy.

I usually just smoke pot anyway.
Quote by fretboard88

another time i woke up after passing out in my bed and saw i had 3 layers of clothing on. i guess i was cold.

Better than waking up with no clothes on and a condom up your ass, am I right?
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
I don't drink, but the few times I have I've kicked my shoe into the road and threw my new shirt on top of my friend's house. I guess I like to undress when I'm drunk.
Quote by screamingfool34
people here are idiot.
Quote by Mr_H_MASTER
the only good wahs out there are Slashs, Zacks, and Dimebags.
Quote by evan1234567
im to tired and confused to comprehend what you said.
I got a tattoo from my weed dealer. Between my belly button and my dick.
Oh, and I jumped off of my friend's balcony one time.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by Gunpowder
Better than waking up with no clothes on and a condom up your ass, am I right?

Beat me to it......lol NOT!

Uhh....lets see. I pretty much just get drunk and force girls to dance with me ballroom style.
Quote by and-E
i snorted an asprin powder, **** my pants, took a dump on the club toilet floor, joined the hari chrishnah, headbutted a girl (she was ugly anyway but i got charged), stole a sandwich board

not all on the same night

how would u **** ur pants??? u may be drunk but still
Quote by Archaon

I usually just smoke pot anyway.

I'm more of a smoker, but everyone has a crazy drunken story.
oh yea i woke up crying in a bathtub once becuz i felt so ****ty for having a good life and hearing wat my friends have been through,,,, i guess im an emotional drunk?
Quote by nt1440
how would u **** ur pants??? u may be drunk but still

pants as in british term for underwear i donno how it happened but i woke up in someone elses house and left a brown trail as i ran to get a bus home stinking.
i was sitting on the hood of a cop car telling them jokes and pointed at all three sayin i know theyve been drunk so why does it matter that im drunk. and that im a good kid, then they asked me if i was on any other drugs and i told them no i dont do drugs cuz they **** u up like perpacet (its from jay and silent bob) and then passed out on the hood.

didnt even get a ticket either. if u ever get in trouble by the cops make em laugh works every time
i stripped and jumped into a pond at a park i had never been to and got attacked by eels.
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123

Being black.
Quote by fade2black_69
i stripped and jumped into a pond at a park i had never been to and got attacked by eels.

EELS?? I know its cliche but pics or gtfo!
I haven't done anything to crazy. I have fallen over and thrown up and such but nothing crazy. I've been told by MANY people that I'm a hilarious drunk, which is pretty awesome.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
EELS?? I know its cliche but pics or gtfo!

No one took any
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123

Being black.
Quote by Haggard_Cky

didnt even get a ticket either. if u ever get in trouble by the cops make em laugh works every time

Eh, not in my town bud. They're just pissed-off, blue-balled bastards.
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Number 9
Quote by SeveralSpecies
darn, that would have been epic.

at my expense
ENGL Screamer 50
Schecter Hellraiser FR
Boss GT-8

Quote by stef123

Being black.
i dont really get why people do such crazy things when drunk. I have never really felt the urge to do anything more dramatic than pussy hunt while drunk.
Quote by B3low3mpty
i dont really get why people do such crazy things when drunk. I have never really felt the urge to do anything more dramatic than pussy hunt while drunk.

i was 14 my second time to be drunk and i had a water bottal and a half af strait mixed liquor that i chugged, i didnt even no who i was. and i remember being worried that i wouldnt have enough liquoe to get drunk
my "friend's" parents have a house for rent, but while there were no residents my friend thought it would be a good idea to throw a massive party there.
i thought it was ****ed up for him to abuse his parents' stuff, so i wrecked some ****.

I punched a light switch, punched a hole in the wall, elbowed a cabinet door (muay thai style, real BAMF), smashed an angel statue, punched out a light, ripped out the phone and poured water all over it, pissed in all of the houses closets, and tore down a wooden shed.

It wasn't all at once so it wasn't that intense, but the end result was.
His Dad was super pissed.

I owe my friend $35
Quote by FlyingFuc!<
my "friend's" parents have a house for rent, but while there were no residents my friend thought it would be a good idea to throw a massive party there.
i thought it was ****ed up for him to abuse his parents' stuff, so i wrecked some ****.

I punched a light switch, punched a hole in the wall, elbowed a cabinet door (muay thai style, real BAMF), smashed an angel statue, punched out a light, ripped out the phone and poured water all over it, pissed in all of the houses closets, and tore down a wooden shed.

It wasn't all at once so it wasn't that intense, but the end result was.
His Dad was super pissed.

I owe my friend $35

If any of that is true, you're a dickhole.
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
tut tut i went skipping with about 3 other guys wed all had a bottle of smirnoff each in an hour and skipped all the way thru 2 suburbs and yes we fell over alot
I am me. Live with it.
ha you call yourself his friend...
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
Last New Years I got really pissed so me & a friend went & found 2 Motorbike helmets stood at eigther end of the street and ran at each other head first! The next thing I remember is waking up the next day in the driveway covered in blood from where I feel over on the road! OUCH!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
you're a 6 year old girl if you can only cause $35 of damage.

we got his uncle to fix everything for super cheap. we split the cost 3 ways.
the only thing my "friend" cared about was the holes in the wall.

Quote by seokorn
ha you call yourself his friend...

notice the qoutes in my first post.
i really don't like him. he's pretty much a ****face.
a real manipulative asshole.

don't forget i was ****faced. this isn't sober behavior.
made out with a guy. on two seperate occasions. Drove 2 hours, thinking I was sober.
Thats about it.
First time getting drunk was this past new years, actually. I had 11 shots of jack daniels and half a bottle of peach schnapps. Along with several smirnoff ices, but they dont do jack ****. My friend made a move, and the rest is history. Videotaped, unfortunately. Half my school thought I was gay.
Had a meaningful conversation with a tree whilst drunk once...
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Held my friends piss covered hand while we walked around a pond so he wouldn't fall in, then when we got to the other side and went to sit down he rolled in anyway.
Page 1 of 5