I heard you can make your own character in this game. Anyone know how? I actually did do a search on Google and came up with nothing.

Thanks.
whats with all the old game threads?!? never heard of an xbox or ps3?
Quote by and-E

Thanks for answering my question.
N64 owns every game console.

I didn't know you could or if you can create a player in that game.
Quote by Dirtydeeds468
People don't like Dave Mustaine because he created something that owned Metallica in just about every single aspect of thrash metal.

it's true
You can create a multiplayer character by mixing and matching heads and bodies. That's about it.
Quote by CowboyUp
You can create a multiplayer character by mixing and matching heads and bodies. That's about it.

yep, thats all you can do....as far as I know.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Quote by schecter_guy
halo 3 ain't got **** on perfect dark.

classics ftw! The controls are sh*tty though lol.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
classics ftw! The controls are sh*tty though lol.

I used to be amazing with just the C buttons and one joystick, but then dual joysticks were in, and I can't get back into the whole N64 controller for FPS.

Timesplitters FTW.
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
I prefer Goldeneye 64! But yeah, in multiplayer mode you can create a custom character. Perhaps there's some crazy gameshark mod to allow the same in single player, but I doubt it.

I never got into Halo either. Lol, I think the most "modern" game I play is either Ghost Recon or Jedi Outcast, whichever came later. I even break out the NES once in a while and play some good old Super Mario Bros or Mario 3 (both clearly kick ass). I also still play Dark Forces, which is quite possibly the best single player star wars game conceivably possible. Well, SOTE was good too, but not quite as "epic."
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Quote by CowboyUp

Yep.

Daniel Carington's head on th Secretary's body was always amusing.
Proud owner of an Engl Thunder 50 Reverb and an Ibanez S470

"The end is extremely fucking nigh..."
Quote by and-E

n64 > everything thats come out since, except wii
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
n64 > everything thats come out since, except wii

+1

DS has some pretty good stuff on it as well but some of them lack a bit of mass market appeal.

anyway i always used to get either mr blonde when i felt like pure ownage mode or any black body with the datadyne helmet head, if youre all black your harder to see see...

i took that game a bit too seriously at times awesome how you had rankings like assasin and stuff like that, i never made it to 1 though
I bought an N64 just for goldeneye, I always wanted perfect dark but never got round to buying it
...Bleep Bloop...