ok so was chillin in my backyard listening to rammstein.

ok so im listening to mein herz brennt. and during the guitar solo, i look up in the sky and right when im looking up i see a meteor streak into sight. it was very breif, less then a second, but ui couldn't believe it. it was like so powerful. like i was supposed to see it, cause if i didnt look up right then i wouldnt have seen it.

amazing...
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
it was a sign from god telling you that your a homo
Ibanez RG4EXQM1
XBL Gamertag: XzXPatrickXzX
The System HAS Failed
Quote by tommyp484
"RUSSELL! WHAT THE F*CK!!!!"
Quote by drakenshadow
ok so was chillin in my backyard listening to rammstein.

ok so im listening to mein herz brennt. and during the guitar solo, i look up in the sky and right when im looking up i see a meteor streak into sight. it was very breif, less then a second, but ui couldn't believe it. it was like so powerful. like i was supposed to see it, cause if i didnt look up right then i wouldnt have seen it.

amazing...

if you are in a dark enough place so you can see loads of stars like a large field in the middle of the night away from large parking lots that keep their lights on you will see a satellite every now and then.

I was watching a meteor shower a few months back and saw 4 satellites while looking up in under one hours time.
its kool....they just move across the sky fairly fast...much slower than anything like a meteor but not so slow that you wont notice its moving compared to the rest of the stars.

makes ya wanter just how many of them things are really up there watching us all.............