Posted a prototype for a new resumé (17, no work experience and getting desperate!) about a week back, took some suggestions and here is my Mk. II for your appraisal and criticism.

I think it took me more work to edit out personal details as I posted this than it did to write the resumé itself...

Billy C. McHaggis
1408 Poppycock
Peckerwood ON, N6N 5B7
E-mail: lolwut@goatse.cx
Home: 555-244-3425
Contact preference: telephone

Seeking part-time after school employment.
•Looking for work after school and on weekends.
•Address in Peckerwood; able to show up on time reliably and consistently.
•Very patient, good attitude with people, eager to help when needed.

Education

•St. Anger Catholic Secondary, Tecumseh
•2004 – present
•Will graduate June ‘08
•81.3% average in most recently completed semester

Volunteer Experience

•At. Anger HS can drive rally ‘05; canvassed houses in Peckerwood for canned/nonperishable donations to Peckerwood food bank.
•Raptor Jesus Catholic Elementary Fun Fair ‘05; ran various childrens’ games and concessions.
•Music Express Christmas Concert ‘05; assisted Music Express onstage and backstage in annual performance.
•Childrens’ Aid Society Spring Fling ‘07; assisted as part of Gaykespeare Theatre Company with Childrens’ face painting and crafts.

Hours/Availability

•Available after 3:30PM on weekdays, anytime on weekends (including Sunday).
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.
Quote by bludwolfrocks
lovely, in fact, imma steal **** off yours and put it on mine

Just make sure you use real info
Quote by bassmanjoe08
I learned that there are easy ways to waste your life away when all you have is a computer and a world full of people putting new and interesting things on their boners.

Wow, I've been here for a while.