Poll: Have you ever been touched by racism for being white??
Poll Options
View poll results: Have you ever been touched by racism for being white??
Nope
11 22%
Yep
39 78%
Voters: 50.
Page 1 of 2
Im not a racist person but if this happens to me again I'm gonna snap Detroit style on a monkeys ass. Everywhere i go i get the same smack talk from 'Ethnics' slandering and spitting remarks like they have a ****ing god given right to do so.
I guess it all started, oh i don't know, several hundreds of years ago when slavery was all the rage. Long story short, a select group of whites took it upon them selves to enslave Blacks, Asians, etc (pretty much anyone with skin pigment).

Then after countries started kicking Slavery in the testes and abolishing it's racist self and we all tried to live together without shanking one another, things switched and we have ended up with the double standards today.

The Earth is becoming increasingly annoying with these double standards, it's become somewhat acceptable to slander against whites by Ethnics. It seems to me that its pay back for the Crackers and we are getting our cummuffins.

Popular culture has embraced this, which has made the situation a lot worse.
At school we go to classes where we are 'encouraged' to accept other cultures and celebrate them, all the while being reminded of what 'us' whites have done to them.
I was even in Grade 10 English blamed by my Eastern Teacher for the Holocaust and forced to stand at the front of the class to be abused for 'My mistake'.

I once was a multicultural loving person, but now I've become the opposite.

I HATE ETHNIC PEOPLE
PORCH MONKEY 4 LIFE

What...? I'm bringing it back.

EDIT: That english teacher should be fired. I hope you don't think all non-European ethnicities are that stupid.
i agree. the white man has become the minority....

i think im gonna start walking around with a red arm band and a certain mustache style just to piss them all off.
Rainbow
(I'm not gay)
Last edited by drakenshadow at Oct 1, 2007,
Yes. I got made fun of and called a "stupid crakkuh" by a bunch of porch monkeys because I couldn't get their food fast enough. I threw down my hat and said "I don't have to come to work and be descriminated against" and walked out. I took the rest of the day off and got an apology letter from the store haha

the use of the term porch monkey was just in there to be an asshole. I'm not racist.
I don't hate anyone except racists - that includes racists of any color.

I get pissed if someone calls me a cracker, because that implies racism on my part, and I refuse to stand for that ****.

I have Mexican friends I no longer talk to because they watch Mind of Mencia and think it's cool to try to live up to popular ethnic stereotypes and call themselves "beaners."

I also hate sexists, homophobes, and some religious types.

I'm awfully hateful for a "unity" kid.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by drakenshadow
i agree. the white man has become the minority....

i think im gonna start walking around with a red arm band and a certain mustache style just to piss them all off.

You mean a handlebar moustache?

TS, you're talking about reverse racism - the minority's prejudice against the majority.

Seriously, though, what the world needs now is love, sweet love.

Maybe it's not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate.

Other corny pro-love lyrics, etc.
Gunpowder: FUCKING ROCKS!!!
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]
Gunpowder FUCKING ROCKS!!!!!

Quote by Kensai

Gunpowder you fucking rock!!

Quote by Dirge Humani
Now I can say, with sufficient certainly, that you, Gunpowder...

FUCK ROCKS!
what u guys say does make sense, like sometimes non-whites will make fun of a white, but like look how long other races have been made fun of by white people. and its kinda funny how when a white guy gets made fun of for the smallest thing, they get all steamed up, but like other races gets made fun of everyday, even in the media like in cartoons and movies. like if any1 has seen that basketball movie glory road. when theres like a few white kids on the team, and a lot of black ppl, the white guy says its hard to be him for being on a team with all colored ppl (because they got constant threats), and the black guy said something about, well we're the one who had to deal with it for our entire lives.
i am definitely not racist, and this is probably due to me being a victim of racism.
but it kinda confuses me off when a white guy complains about him being a victim of racism, when there r ppl who have been made fun of for thousands of years, and still counting.
so ya.. bottom line is racism is stupid, no matter what color you are.
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
Last edited by fli.pansy at Oct 1, 2007,
Quote by Gunpowder
You mean a handlebar moustache?

TS, you're talking about reverse racism - the minority's prejudice against the majority.

Seriously, though, what the world needs now is love, sweet love.

Maybe it's not too late to learn how to love and forget how to hate.

Other corny pro-love lyrics, etc.

Im gonna listen to What I Got by Sublime. You reminded me of that for some reason.
Quote by SeveralSpecies
Im gonna listen to What I Got by Sublime. You reminded me of that for some reason.

Was it the allusion to the handlebar moustache?
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by fli.pansy
what u guys say does make sense, like sometimes non-whites will make fun of a white, but like look how long other races have been made fun of by white people.

I partly agree, except that I'm white, and I've never made fun of non-white people.

The point here is that "race" is not a legitimate way to group people, because skin color is irrelevant. Some people are assholes, some people are cool, some people should just die for being so ****ing ignorant. But all of those are ways to describe people by their actions and attitudes, rather than by the way they looked when they were born.

I'll give an example:

Instead of saying "white people have committed countless crimes against minorities in the past"

We would say "racist white imperialists have committed countless crimes against minorities in the past"

That's a more accurate way to talk about history. It places blame on those who were/are actually involved.
I'm the type of nigga that's built to last
If you fuck with me, I'll put my foot in your ass
See, I don't give a fuck cause I keep bailin
Yo, what the fuck are they yellin?!

GANGSTA, GANGSTA
Quote by Gunpowder
Was it the allusion to the handlebar moustache?

LOL no it was the love sh*t. HAHA that made me laugh.
Quote by JesusOfSbrbia
I partly agree, except that I'm white, and I've never made fun of non-white people.

The point here is that "race" is not a legitimate way to group people, because skin color is irrelevant. Some people are assholes, some people are cool, some people should just die for being so ****ing ignorant. But all of those are ways to describe people by their actions and attitudes, rather than by the way they looked when they were born.

I'll give an example:

Instead of saying "white people have committed countless crimes against minorities in the past"

We would say "racist white imperialists have committed countless crimes against minorities in the past"

That's a more accurate way to talk about history. It places blame on those who were/are actually involved.

ya.. thats what was trying to come out of my mouth or fingers or whichever lol.. but ya.

and like ive been thinking. i dont understand why someone would hate an entire race of ppl, just because they hate one person from a race. and this doesn't just imply white ppl discriminating others, im saying like any race..
sex, drugs, and rock and roll have turned into aids, needles, and techno..
I've been touched by racism for being hispanic/latino and you don't see me ****ting on all whites because of that one or many encounters i've had in the past. We all have these problems, and its usually because of the one dumb **** individual who causes the hate and embraces the ignorance.

When you say you hate all Ethnic people, you're being no better yourself to other innocent people who are in the same situation.
Most of the important things

in the world have been accomplished

by people who have kept on

trying when there seemed to be no hope at all
Quote by Troy garland
It seems to me that its pay back for the Crackers and we are getting our cummuffins.

LMFAO!!!! Cummuffins?? I do believe the word is comeuppance. That was incredibly hilarious, though.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
You know the movie "day without a mexican"? They need to make "Day without a white-man"

Right now if your a straight white man, its hard to get a job, because by LAW businesses have to have ethnic diversity, even if the white man is more skilled.
My friend got attacked by a couple of black dudes on a bus for no reason. They called him a bunch of racial names, punched him in the face and took his food.
Quote by GeetarAbuse
LMFAO!!!! Cummuffins?? I do believe the word is comeuppance. That was incredibly hilarious, though.

I noticed that, too. But I didn't want to call him out on it...for fear of making his fairly serious rant look a little bit stupider
Quote by The Madcap
[witty set-up]

Quote by Kensai

Quote by Dirge Humani

FUCK ROCKS!
Quote by captainjackass

Right now if your a straight white man, its hard to get a job, because by LAW businesses have to have ethnic diversity, even if the white man is more skilled.

i never knew sexuality was a part of your ethnicity.
and it's hard for white men to get jobs because of outsourcing done by the more powerful white man in the white house. a lot of jobs are going to china and india. they're smarter and cheaper. minimum wage for an indian with a doctorate.
Quote by Gunpowder
I noticed that, too. But I didn't want to call him out on it...for fear of making his fairly serious rant look a little bit stupider

Yeah, I had that same fear as well, and I do agree on a few of his points, but that has to be the best mis-typing of a word I have ever seen in my life...I couldn't resist pointing it out.
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
Ethinc people trying to be non racist have infact turned me racist, they think they own the ****ing world, well next time any of them decides to walk in front of my car when i have the right of way i'll run them right the **** over!
That is not dead which can eternal lie
And with strange aeons even death may die

IA! IA! CTHULHU FHTAGN!
Quote by garden of grey
I still stand up when racism happens against anybody, but yes, I have had it happen to me in subtle and obvious ways. I have met some blacks along with others who will take any shot they can at me for being white.

Keep in mind that your troubles are nothing close to slavery, though, they are just usually annoying things. (And yes I know that there are probably zero slaves alive today.)

Racists exist in every race.

Hating back isn't the solution, bringing awareness to the double standard is.

Yeah but no one living today has experienced the slavery that was once a normal part of American culture, so they still have no right to descriminate white people for what our obviously less sensitive anscestors did many years ago.
What's the point of being mad at white people for something done so long ago when everything is so much about equality nowadays (equal housing act for example)?
The only people who really have the right are the living Chinese and/or Japanese people that the U.S. relocated in World War II (or whenever we did that)
I think Christopher Titus already apologized in his standup special on Comedy Central anyway.
But I like to think when it comes to black people, asian people, white people, mexican peope etc., they're all people, and I think more people should see it that way.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Urgh, it's so annoying when people start naming races and go white, black, asian, mexican...

Mexicans are not a race dammit!!

That's all I have to say.
I don't need a sig....
Quote by Zar Mulix
Urgh, it's so annoying when people start naming races and go white, black, asian, mexican...

Mexicans are not a race dammit!!

That's all I have to say.

Notice how I said Mexican People, which= people from Mexico. perhaps I should've made it clearer?
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
Quote by nebraskan
Notice how I said Mexican People, which= people from Mexico. perhaps I should've made it clearer?

You know what you meant, I'll leave it at that.
I don't need a sig....
Quote by Nelsean
I've been touched by racism for being hispanic/latino and you don't see me ****ting on all whites because of that one or many encounters i've had in the past. We all have these problems, and its usually because of the one dumb **** individual who causes the hate and embraces the ignorance.

When you say you hate all Ethnic people, you're being no better yourself to other innocent people who are in the same situation.

Very well said, discrimination amongst races exists, and we can either reject it or embrace it.

On the other hand, we could find a new way to classify people... How about musical talent?
We all know we are better than all those fools that can't play guitar... maybe it's time we act upon it... we will be the superior class! All hail guitarists!
Yup thats the world we live in , if you are any color but white and fail at something blame the white man for it is all his fault. DAMN the white man , its all BS people need to move on from **** that happened 100+ years ago.
I don't prejudice on account of ethnicity, and I expect the same respect from anyone in return. I don't think I've ever been subject to racism, I live in a predominately white area and go to a predominately white school. Am I using 'predominately' correctly?
Anyway, I don't a appreciate having equality rammed down my throat at every opportunity. Sure, it was white people who enslaved others. But did I? Sure it was black people who were enslaved, but were any of the people who are so quick to bring it up? No, they damn well weren't. While it's important we don't ignore the fact it happened we shouldn't be prejudicing each other or things our ancestors did.
The will to neither strive nor cry,
The power to feel with others give.
Calm, calm me more; nor let me die
Before I have begun to live.

-Matthew Arnold

Arguments are to be avoided; they are always vulgar and often convincing.
i wasnt there rounding up africans and put them on a boat and made them pick my cotton. i didnt do that. i wasnt there. and neither was anybody else alive today. so why is everyone to blame?

i would never be openly racist to anyone. everyone thinks it, jokes and all are in good fun but can be taken offensively so you have to keep those thoughts to yourself. but some minorities dont have that same filter. they'll say whatever they want and they wont care if we get offended.

most white people dont want to be hated so they will never call someone a "******" or "spic" because... we are afraid of these people. and they are mad for the things white people have done in the past or a select few have done in the present and some of the minorities will blame all white people. thats hardly fair.

but then again, maybe they are just playing around, making jokes and its supposed to be fun, like if they are your friends. they expect we wont get mad when they call us "crackers" or whatever... but watch what happens when the tables are turned. we say the words "porch monkey" out loud and all of a sudden we are nazis. so they are allowed to get upset but we cant? i dont get the double standard there.
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Quote by the spiker
Affirmative Action is inherently racist against the White Race.

it should be best man for the job and nothing else. if that happens to be a black man, well done, sir. you have earned it.

but if a black guy gets passed over for a job because he isnt as well qualified for job as a white man, then its racist?

hiring someone based on the color of their skin is wrong
Quote by Article
She pulled off his left testicle and tried to swallow it, before spitting it out. A friend handed it back to Mr Jones saying "That's yours"

Wii Is For Queers! Co-Founder Of The "We Hate Wii" Club
Return to a Condition of Being...<-Band. Add plz!
Page 1 of 2