So I was driving home from school, and when I turned onto main street the Bob Seger song "Main street" comes on the radio. Strange eh? Maybe it just seemed so at the time. I guess this thread isn't terribly exciting.

By the way, is that song supposed to be about a guy stalking a stripper, cause that's sure what the lyrics sound like! I guess this story would be even more interesting if I was stalking a stripper as I turned onto main street. I'll try that next time for sure!

Anyone else have any strange coincidents recently, or perhaps the exact same one?!
Quote by BearWithAGun
I've only known one man to use such a gun, and I believe I've killed him two times
Last edited by pyrochris at Oct 1, 2007,
I started a thread exactly like this, a week ago. Coincidence, I don't know, but I'm going to masturbate.
Quote by farcry
I started a thread exactly like this, a week ago. Coincidence, I don't know, but I'm going to masturbate.

I just got done masturbating.
Coincidence? Maybe.
Spiral Out
One time I was driving (in my old car, a Beretta) during a snowstorm that was gettin worse & worse by the minute & then "Ridin' the Storm Out" by REO Speedwagon came on, I liked it.
If you see me in the pit, know that I'm only there because the metal forum is moving slowly.
Quote by Sn^ke

i think nebarskan is a cool guy, eh wears a nile and doesnt afraid of anything

Quote by stanleybach
Aren't you proud to wear that Nile? You don't afraid of anything man!
biggest coincidence of all is the amount of ug'ers typing with 1 hand, just think about that while you read some people's posts.
Quote by HumanitysDeath
I just got done masturbating.
Coincidence? Maybe.

That's really funny because I did too! That is a coincidence!
WHY IS EVERYONE IN THE PIT A FUCKING METALCORE KID
Quote by Kartman

That's really funny because I did too! That is a coincidence!

Crazyness! This is my last post before i go and masturbate.... Coincidence?
I'm masturbating right now! Shit, I think I might have just shorted out my keybojhud98d*))5
Quote by Grimme
I know plenty believe me. I've seen both Avenged Sevenfold and Bullet For My Valentine live, so don't tell me I don't know my metal.

www.myspace.com/awkwardsilencemusic
A while ago, I was thinking about a song (like, singing along in my head), and then when I turned on the radio, the song was exactly the same! It was about 5 seconds behind me though.