the only song i've heard from them is "The Art of Sharing Lovers", which I think is an AWESOME song

maybe i should find some time to look into this band... surprised i haven't already
I think we can assume that the average person in the PP/Emo forum has heard of ASL.

First CD was sweet. Downhill from there. The second CD sucked and they knew it... hence the decision for the original band to go separate ways. I saw the original members do a show right before they split and they did every song off of the first, but only one song off the second. They went through a huge line-up change, so the third CD isn't even really the same band and is nowhere near as good as the first.
yeah i listened to the 1st one quite a bit too, then the second one came along and i gave a few of the tracks a try and didnt like them. i did download the thrid one but i listened to it and felt almost nothing, but i dont know whether thats because my musical tastes/expectations had changed or because it was pants. i suspect a bit of both.
Really? I thought the third was really good. First was probably better but i still thought there self titled was great.
EDIT: I just realised that "We go to eleven" and underoath's "Impact Of Reason" have practically the same intro riff haha.
Last edited by 11223344554433 at Oct 1, 2007,
I think they are okay i like 'A Song For A Broken Heart' but i dont think they are that good live maybe it was just the venue but the vocals sounded husky.
Punks not Dead it's Just Sleeping

Let's Play Some Tetris MotheR FuckeR
Yeah it depends where they're playing. I saw them first at Taste of Chaos and they sucked. But then I saw them in a bar with only like 50 people and they sounded a hundred times better.
I am in love with their self-titled. Although Rylan might move this to the hardcore forum. Dunno.
Get off my lawn.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
I am in love with their self-titled. Although Rylan might move this to the hardcore forum. Dunno.

Wont it just get flamed over there? haha
This definitely belongs in here and not Hardcore.
Anyway when And Don't Forget To Breathe came out it was ok. The rest has just been terrible though, I don't even like ADFTB anymore.
Not hardcore. Not good.
there is no fear in this heart.

Quote by ETHANEVIL
How am I being or trying to be fabulous/glamorous?

Ah, I used to love them. I listened to the self-titled a whole lot, and saw them live 4 years ago.

Sadly, that record, and the band as a whole, don't do anything for me anymore.
Quote by the_astronaut
Not hardcore. Not good.

Yes sir, sorry sir didn't mean to anger you sir.
Damn straight.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by 11223344554433
Yes sir, sorry sir didn't mean to anger you sir.

How often do you listen to them Rylan?
Get off my lawn.
Quote by HawkaLuigi
might move this to the hardcore forum.

I used to think they were was ok..not anymore
Beauty Supreme

Yeah you were right about me
Quote by HawkaLuigi
How often do you listen to them Rylan?

Never. As they suck.

Quote by ETHANEVIL

Quote by the_astronaut
Never. As they suck.

Go jump into a pool of blood.
Get off my lawn.
Lol i dont really see how you could think they suck so much. I mean unless the singing really iritates you or something, but then again the singing in circa survive iritates me so each to his own i guess haha.
Quote by element4433
they are horrible

Lol do you always follow Neil Armstrong around agreeing with everything he says.
Punks not Dead it's Just Sleeping

Let's Play Some Tetris MotheR FuckeR
Quote by SuicidalSoldier
Lol do you always follow Neil Armstrong around agreeing with everything he says.

HAHAHA!!!!!
They're not emo...n'or Pop-Punk. They're post-hardcore (Which I say deserves its own forum).

They're ALRIGHT. Sometimes sound like the rest of these post-hardcore bands out today. Always same melody, always same riffs. Thats why I like Chiodos and Emanuel. They're different.

I do enjoy the song "A shooting star that came to destroy us all" by them though.
Ballz On Parade
Part of the Emo Dies in 2007 club, PM DownInAHole. or cockzit to join
Quote by crash 2.0
They're not emo...n'or Pop-Punk. They're post-hardcore (Which I say deserves its own forum).

They're ALRIGHT. Sometimes sound like the rest of these post-hardcore bands out today. Always same melody, always same riffs. Thats why I like Chiodos and Emanuel. They're different.

I do enjoy the song "A shooting star that came to destroy us all" by them though.

man i can't get into either Emanuel or Chiodos though A Static Lullaby is in the top 5 of my favorite bands

and also whats everyone think of "Rattlesnake"
Quote by crash 2.0

Post hardcore isn't that big of a genre, and even we did make it, probably at least half of the bands wouldn't be real post hardcore (such as Chiodos, A Static Lullaby, Escape the Fate etc).

Anyways, not a fan of this.