Okay, please tell me I'm not the only person who thinks this is an incredibly badass guitar?

For more information on the guitar and more pictures of it, see here.
my god, imagine all the black metal bands that'll see this bad ass guitar and cream their pants lol
Quote by Tiksi
people who think that the tuning peg things have to be straight. I went to the bathroom once, I come back, and my friend detunified my guitar, and then asked why it sounded weird. ARGG!!!

mcROFL
If by bad you mean bad and by ass you mean ass(both of these in a negative connotation of course).

What I'm trying to say is that it looks stupid.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
Quote by snipelfritz
If by bad you mean bad and by ass you mean ass(both of these in a negative connotation of course).

What I'm trying to say is that it looks stupid.

How so? It's a guitar shaped like a sword with angel wings. That's cool in my book. I'm not saying it necessarily plays well, just that it's an awesome-looking guitar.
All I'm saying is that it looks like something out of The Legend of Zelda, which as nice as those games are, I prefer they remain in a digital medium rather than a physical one.
BOOM-SHAKALAKALAKA-BOOM-SHAKALAKUNGA
The Alfee were partly known for those angel guitars and whatnot. they are one of ESP Japan's most loved endorsees. i posted a bunch of pics from the Alfee guitar gallery awhile back, but i dont know where they went...
Quote by Zach
I'm gonna make a poster of my pinky finger that says in big bold letters on the bottom 'USE IT'
Quote by Switch
I was not expecting him to have a ferret skilled in nuclear weaponry
Quote by HellRaiser620
How so? It's a guitar shaped like a sword with angel wings. That's cool in my book. I'm not saying it necessarily plays well, just that it's an awesome-looking guitar.

Jeez if you like that one, you'll love this one! it actually has a real Samurai sword in it!!
I love these off the wall guitars. I doubt many of them sound all that great mostly I think they are made for looks. ESP does a lot of wild custom shop stuff like this. I like the Devil Girl guitar they did a few years back. There is a guitar company called Emerald that made a wild guitar for Steve Vai called the Ultrazone. They also did one called the Alien.

John
I think its pretty cool for what it is. If it fits the band why not, although it is a little much, haha.

But i would never pay money for it :P
-------------------------------
Faded Gibson SG Special - Black ice mod
Seymour Duncan SH-5 in bridge
B-52 AT 112
Ted Weber Mass100 attenuator
EHX Small Clone
EHX Metal Muff
DIY Modded tubescreamer
Dunlop 535Q Wah
Wax Potting tutorial