Page 1 of 3
I've just been sent out of English Class for the second time in 3 school days.

Im having problems with just this teacher. On Thursday i was sat on my own because there was no seats nera my mates so i just sat quietly and did ALL my work. He then says to me What's Your Name? - As a joke i went 'Terry'. He sent me out straight away. The thing is, for that lesson there was people singing and clapping behind me, people constantly being cheeky....and he send me out.

Today, he was doing the register, when he called my name and i answered yes, and then he writes my name down because i didn't say Yes Sir. Im in 6TH FORM FOR ****S SAKE...Noone else cares, i usually answer like yup to teachers. My friend told me that he wrote my name down so i shouted out at him

'Why have you wrote my name down, i've done all my work, what have i even done wrong' and then he sent me out again.

I told him that it was a pisstake and that he could shove his English up his arse.

I think im going to drop it now but surely he's being way too strict.

Apparently he's on stress medication.
Flap it and enjoy yourself...

Xbox Live GT = The Donkey Fly
'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
maybe he secretly is attracted to you.....

and by sixth form, do you mean year 12 (as in final year?)
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Well you have compulsory education till year 11 and then you can stay of for another two years. Im in Year 12, i then have year 13 and then i can goto college or work.

'...and those who fought on that day of honor, the day of victory shall be forever remembered as Lime Green' - Oct 31st 08
english teachers always have a power trip, around here neways
You are now blinking manually
probs cos he cant control the mad classroom
so picks on u cos ur easy.
My Gear:

+ Ibanez Prestige S2170-FW
+ Schecter C-1 Hellraiser FR
+ 1976 Guild S300-D
+ Peavey Roadking 212
+ Dimebag DB01 Crybaby From Hell
+ Boss HM-2 & DM-2
+ My Fingers Of Fury!
You sound like the class idiot.

Do your freaking work and stop talking to teachers like they're idiots.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Er, file a complaint. That teacher sounds worse than anything I've ever heard of.
I'm a communist. Really.
Quote by Rankles

Did you even read that, didn't sound like that at all you're the idiot.
HI
Sounds very strict for a sixth form, but if you're there you play by the colleges rules, so you've only got yourself to blame.

You shouldn't have had a go at him during the class, you should of waited until the end and had a word. When you go into his lesson next, just apologise and tow the line.
Last edited by Alix_D at Oct 1, 2007,
Quote by Rankles

Ranks did you even read the OP?

Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Virgil_Hart05
I can't wait till you have to deal with real problems...

Take it to the man in charge. Show him who's boss.
Gear...
Peavey 5150, Squier, Ibanez RG2EX2, Yamaha F150, Ibanez RT150, MXR noisegate
Quote by Firenze
Ranks did you even read the OP?

Yes I did, and I had the sense to read between the lines.

He gave a sarcastic comment to a teacher and got sent out for it, go figure.

Next he gets marked down for something and shouts at said teacher.

He's in SCHOOL. He's trying to be some silly little rebel and pointing the finger at everyone but himself.

Someone asks me my name? I tell them. Someone wants me to call them Sir? You do it. It isn't hard to get by in high school.

And sixth form shmixth form, you've got a ton of growing up to do. I'm guessing your grades are terrible as well.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Hmm, mods seem a bit edgy today...
It seems like you were being a bit of an arse, but if there were other people doing things worse than you apparantly were then it seems like he is a bastard.
Quote by Vornik
Thanks for the advice. I'm going to put it, along with your other advice, into a book, the pages of which I will then use to wipe my ass.
Quote by Rankles
Yes I did, and I had the sense to read between the lines.

He gave a sarcastic comment to a teacher and got sent out for it, go figure.

Next he gets marked down for something and shouts at said teacher.

He's in SCHOOL. He's trying to be some silly little rebel and pointing the finger at everyone but himself.

Someone asks me my name? I tell them. Someone wants me to call them Sir? You do it. It isn't hard to get by in high school.

And sixth form shmixth form, you've got a ton of growing up to do. I'm guessing your grades are terrible as well.

Ah fair enough about the fake name giving, which is a bit childish, especially if you know that the teacher isn't going to stand for it. I also see what you mean about the shouting bit, which was indeed unnecessary, but I'd never EVER call a teacher "sir" if they had actually told me to do so. If somebody is indeed respected enough for me to call "sir" (which I do pretty much all my male teachers) then all's well and good. But if some crusty old guy kicks me out for not saying "sir" then I get a bit mad. My reasons may not be the same as TS's though, because I pay aboooout $13,000 a semester to go to the school I go to, and I'm not gonna miss out on a day's work because I forgot to call some old fool, "sir."
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
Quote by Firenze
Ah fair enough about the fake name giving, which is a bit childish, especially if you know that the teacher isn't going to stand for it. I also see what you mean about the shouting bit, which was indeed unnecessary, but I'd never EVER call a teacher "sir" if they had actually told me to do so. If somebody is indeed respected enough for me to call "sir" (which I do pretty much all my male teachers) then all's well and good. But if some crusty old guy kicks me out for not saying "sir" then I get a bit mad. My reasons may not be the same as TS's though, because I pay aboooout $13,000 a semester to go to the school I go to, and I'm not gonna miss out on a day's work because I forgot to call some old fool, "sir."

Yeah and those two isolated incidents don't need the teacher to treat him like such but I get the impression by his attitude that he's renowned for being a bit of a dick and is generally always getting in trouble.

None of the regular kids I know got in trouble so much by one teacher.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Your English teacher was an illegitimate child?
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
Judging from your grammar and the fact that you're native speaker, you well deserved it
My Spanish Hearts
Hmm, I am intrigued.

Let's hear the teacher's side of the story on this one!
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by Stukart
Hmm, I am intrigued.

Let's hear the teacher's side of the story on this one!

Yes, have him register on UG! Only good things can come out of that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
"We don't need no education...we don't need no thought control...HEY! TEACHER! LEAVE US KIDS ALONE!"

Teacher sounds like the one from The Wall. But in his defense, how would you like to have to deal with kids BS year in and year out? If he teaches the same grade each year, he's getting older while the kids remain the same age, just a different batch. I couldn't take it. Yea yea, he made the choice to become a teacher in the first place, but think about it from his perspective. Just imagine what he say's about all the troublemaker's behind their backs in the teacher's lounge, or at the pub, or wherever he goes to blow off steam. It's a two way street folks, get used to it. If you want respect, earn it. If someone want's you to respect them, make sure they've earned it too, and be respectful yourself. Everyone deserves at least a general measure of respect just for being a person. Beyond that?
Just out of curiosity, do you talk **** in class? I want to know how close to the mark Rankles got with that one.
"Is that the fucking bible?"

"That's Holy Fucking Bible to you"
I've just been sent out of English Class for the second time in 3 school days.

Im having problems with just this teacher. On Thursday i was sat on my own because there was no seats nera my mates so i just sat quietly and did ALL my work. He then says to me What's Your Name? - As a joke i went 'Terry'. He sent me out straight away. The thing is, for that lesson there was people singing and clapping behind me, people constantly being cheeky....and he send me out.

Today, he was doing the register, when he called my name and i answered yes, and then he writes my name down because i didn't say Yes Sir. Im in 6TH FORM FOR ****S SAKE...Noone else cares, i usually answer like yup to teachers. My friend told me that he wrote my name down so i shouted out at him

'Why have you wrote my name down, i've done all my work, what have i even done wrong' and then he sent me out again.

I told him that it was a pisstake and that he could shove his English up his arse.

I think im going to drop it now but surely he's being way too strict.

Apparently he's on stress medication.

This is probably why.
Friends, applaud the comedy is over.

I'd dance with you but...

I strangely agree with rankles stop being so self-righteous.
Should have gone in Soviet Russia.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
man that teacher is a nazi!
wtf is his problem, whenever i answer my name on the role i say "ya" "yep" not even yes. and he clearly can't take a joke...and has something against you...anything you did in the past btw?
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
I think Rankles hit the nail on the head with this one......

T/S sounds like a couple of kids I knew at 6th form who were also being little ****s, and then wondered why they got kicked out of classes etc.
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
^ not exactly, 1 smartass comment isnt really something to get you sent out.
as for "yelling" at him...he has a fair reason
Quote by hug a llama
Dude, if a title read "penis pics, come on in" I think about 93% of UG would still click on it.

Quote by Burpin'Worm
Nonsense. I'm telling you, nothing makes the fairer sex swoon like an extensive knowledge of siege weaponry and medieval battle tactics.
He's not being racist is he? Your not black are you?
You don't have a younger/older brother/sister who has pee'ed him off in the past and he's taking his anger out on you?
Well done for standing up to him. Just keep doin your work, keep getting sent out. If you keep doing your work well, then you wont get in too much trouble with the head etc.
Quote by LeftyDave
"We don't need no education...we don't need no thought control...HEY! TEACHER! LEAVE US KIDS ALONE!"

Teacher sounds like the one from The Wall. But in his defense, how would you like to have to deal with kids BS year in and year out? If he teaches the same grade each year, he's getting older while the kids remain the same age, just a different batch. I couldn't take it. Yea yea, he made the choice to become a teacher in the first place, but think about it from his perspective. Just imagine what he say's about all the troublemaker's behind their backs in the teacher's lounge, or at the pub, or wherever he goes to blow off steam. It's a two way street folks, get used to it. If you want respect, earn it. If someone want's you to respect them, make sure they've earned it too, and be respectful yourself. Everyone deserves at least a general measure of respect just for being a person. Beyond that?

+1 Most intelligent thing I have read on these forums in a while.
O! music: Click (Youtube)

^ Click to see an acoustic arrangement of Ke$ha's 'Your Love is my Drug' - everyone's favourite song.
Quote by Snowblind 911
+1 Most intelligent thing I have read on these forums in a while.

You come to the pit looking for intelligence?

Do you like a challenge?
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Quote by Moggan13
He's not being racist is he? Your not black are you?
You don't have a younger/older brother/sister who has pee'ed him off in the past and he's taking his anger out on you?
Well done for standing up to him. Just keep doin your work, keep getting sent out. If you keep doing your work well, then you wont get in too much trouble with the head etc.

Spoken like someone who flunked school.

If you keep getting sent out of lessons, you obviously aren't doing the work, nor are you the kind of person who gets good grades.

There's an inverse relationship between bad behaviour and good grades, it's kind of the basis of education.
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Donkey Fly

You sure showed him! He'll DEFINITELY respect you now that you've insulted his livelihood.
<Han> I love Hitler
Get him to swear @ you and then report him to the principal for "verbally assulting" a student! (me and a few other guys got a Math teacher fired for it bout 2 years ago!)
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by HaKattack
You sure showed him! He'll DEFINITELY respect you now that you've insulted his livelihood.

I highly doubt he will shove the english up his ass tho.
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
Quote by gunners fan
Get him to swear @ you and then report him to the principal for "verbally assulting" a student! (me and a few other guys got a Math teacher fired for it bout 2 years ago!)

I officially hate you.

You got some guy, who's dedicated his life to teaching children and preparing them for the real world, fired. Future employers look at people's previous experience. When they see he was sacked for 'verbally assaulting' a child, do you think they're going to hire him?

big man.

I hope someone gets you sacked from your job for no reason.
Rhythm in Jump. Dancing Close to You.

Quote by element4433
Yeah. people, like Lemoninfluence, are hypocrites and should have all their opinions invalidated from here on out.
Quote by gunners fan

You and your friends are fucking assholes. That is just despicable.
<Han> I love Hitler
Page 1 of 3