Here's a song I wrote about my gf after I made yet another stupid mistake in an effort to keep my friend Kamilla from getting hurt.......C4C as usual...

I've always been one to make some stupid mistakes, but putting our relationship to the test was one risk i said i'd never take.

By giving her the wrong impression thats exactly what it is i've done, at first it was to keep people happy but now it's making me glum.

I can't keep on lying cause it can only cause hurt, but i'l risk that to her cause losing you is worse, ever since that night i've been feeling so down, cause the truth is i don't know if i could live without you around.

My life was bad enough without someone else trying to make it worse, but threats can be hollow and i don't care cause to me you come first. I know sometimes i can act first without any thinking, but i just can't let this relationship start sinking.

I vowed a year ago to never tell another lie to anyone again, but i did in making somebody think i was more than just a friend. To risk losing you is something i will never do, and i hope it's not so late that our love for each other can't pull us through.

My life was bad enough without someone else trying to make it worse, but threats can be hollow and i don't care cause to me you come first. I know sometimes i can act first without any thinking, but i just can't let this relationship start sinking.
BECOME A FAN!

DISCO IS DEAD!

Quote by Minkaro
(Repeat until audience is driven mad)

Quote by Zeppo
Wait a minute. Your telling me your gf is related to 'The' Robert Plant?!