On guitars when u play, many times my little finger is on the body or maybe somtimes the side of my palm may just touch the side of it. After I fhinish playing there are finger prints and smugges all over the body. What is the best way of cleaning your guitar all together???
Mildly damp rag, immediate dry. That's all I do.

Hell, a dry one should work too.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
After playing, I clean the whole thing globally with a dry cloth (for guitars, from Ibanez), just that there isnt any fat's/acids/transpiration on it any more, in my opinion, strings and the back of the neck is most important, and it doesnt take much time. Once a year I take the strings off my guitar, and clean the whole thing with oil, made for wood, with a cream, made for the metallic finish, and creaner for the metal bits. Gibson makes good packages for that, it contains 3 bottles, 3 pieces of cloth and a brush (and instructions ofcourse :P)
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
by the way, I never use water, if you happen to forget to dry a small part, it goes into the wood, then the wood/paint gets ugly.
Check out my band (epic folk/death metal) at www.amorgen.org and add us to your favorite social networks!

Gear:
Schecter Hellraiser C7
Ibanez RG 2620
ENGL Powerball 2
ENGL 2 x 12" PRO Slanted E212VH
TC Electronic G-major 2
Behringer FCB1010
Quote by Esparcia
by the way, I never use water, if you happen to forget to dry a small part, it goes into the wood, then the wood/paint gets ugly.

Thats why the cloth should just be slightly damp and then dried immediately.
radiantmoon is the toughest person I know. He inflects a sense of impending doom upon any who look upon his stone-chiseled face. The children run out of fear, while the men run for they know that the stories are true.
I use Ernie Ball's guitar cleaning kit. Works like a charm.
You simply MUST check out my music on
Reverbnation Downloads available here
Myspace Streaming Only

Especially for fans of Tool, APC, Avant-Garde, Ambient music, rock instrumentals, and fans of music in general. Will not disappoint.