Page 1 of 5
Ok the tittle explans this fairly well, which bands sound better live?, Also if you wanna name bands that are ****house live than put them in to!

Better live= Blink-182, AC/DC, Rage against the machine
**** live= Red Jumpsuit Apperatious
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
Quote by gunners fan
Ok the tittle explans this fairly well, which bands sound better live?, Also if you wanna name bands that are ****house live than put them in to!

That is an amazing mis-spelling
Quote by gunners fan

LOLCAKES xD
Quote by dogfennell
Buttseckscore?

sig worthy.
Better Live: As I Lay Dying, Thursday, Enter Shikari, Get Cape. Wear Cape. Fly!, The Used, Angels And Airwaves, The Blackout!, Gallows.

Bad live: Atreyu.... (not seen em but ive seen live performances... although i do still like them )
Quote by spazzymagee417
after i wipe i look at the toilet paper. anyone else do that?

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya
hamburger. put your wang between your cojones and turn 'em sideways.

hahahaha
Red Jumpsuit Apparatus ****? Wow I dunno what you've been listening to but they are awesome live...

Umm Another Day Down, New Found Glory, Rufio.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
I watched Blink 182 live, they were ****. It's almost hard to believe they could stuff up anything either.
Ohh! I forgot to say Wolfmother are fucl<ing sh1t live!!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Dude I got these strings the other day that couldn't be tuned to higher than 4 octaves below middle C then I realized that they were shoelaces and they weren't making any sound at all.
oh guys u missed out bullet for my valentine.. they rox at live too! (:

check out their live at brixton academy. (:
Muse. I don't like their studio recordings, especially in their latest album. But they blow the house down live. Knights of Cydonia is an example of a ****ty recording with a ****nig awesome live. They are amazing musicians.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Thin Lizzy were immense live, much better than in the studio.

Velvet Revolver can go either way - **** or good.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
Quote by syuk90
oh guys u missed out bullet for my valentine.. they rox at live too! (:

check out their live at brixton academy. (:

I AGREE! they are ****ing awsome!!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Oh CREED Kick arse live too
Quote by Spoony_Bard
OMG Bullet For My Valentine hell yes!!! Hand of Blood is the greatest live!!!
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
^Don't double post! (@gunners_fan)
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by BenFoffenbock
OMG Bullet For My Valentine hell yes!!! Hand of Blood is the greatest live!!!

HELL YEAH!! have you heard them play 'tears don't fall' live?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Blink were terrible live.

Silverchair, Grinspoon, the Who, Tool, Pink Floyd (from videos I've seen), Pearl Jam, John Buttler Trio, Kings of Leon to name a few great ones.
Good Charlotte sounds like...uh...they sound like...um...well, they taste like a popsicle stick thats been shoved up someones ass -Eddie Vedder

REMEMBER DISCO: All stupid fads go away with time. STOP COMPLAINING
Quote by israels_son
Blink were terrible live.

I dissagree have you heard them play "aliens exist" live?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
^Have you heard them at all?
Some people like cupcakes exclusively, while myself, I say there is naught nor ought there be nothing so exalted on the face of God's grey Earth as that prince of foods:

the muffin!
Quote by sebastian_96
^Have you heard them at all?

Yes, Infact I have the live on the 'warped tour' dvd!
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by lithium26
Muse. I don't like their studio recordings, especially in their latest album. But they blow the house down live. Knights of Cydonia is an example of a ****ty recording with a ****nig awesome live. They are amazing musicians.

By ****ty recordings you better mean the recording quality and not the quality of the songs...or else *dun dun duuunun*

But yeah Muse are awesome live.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
Quote by gunners fan
HELL YEAH!! have you heard them play 'tears don't fall' live?

*youtubes Tears Don't Fall*

Damn they're good. His voice is like perfect and his scream is like exactly the same.

Blink can be awesome at times or completely crap.
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw

This thread depresses me.

the muffin!
^I agree...but TWS have their moments. Jolene live is better than studio IMO, as with Seven Nation Army.

Good: RHCP, John Butler Trio, Incubus, Silverchair, Tool, Muse and Powderfinger.

Bad: Smashing Pumpkins, Wolfmother and G'n'R.

the muffin!
Red Hot Chili Peppers are good live... but when i saw then they took the mick with long interludes (the was at leeds festival)... when they played there songs they were amazing!
Quote by spazzymagee417

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

hahahaha
Quote by sebastian_96
^I agree...but TWS have their moments. Jolene live is better than studio IMO, as with Seven Nation Army.

Good: RHCP, John Butler Trio, Incubus, Silverchair, Tool, Muse and Powderfinger.

Bad: Smashing Pumpkins, Wolfmother and G'n'R.

I've seen mixed vids on You Tube for the pumpkins.

Some look like great shows and in others they dont sound that great.
"There are millions of people in the world, and none of those people are an extra. They're all leads in their own stories."
<//////>~
fall out boy are great live

jokes.
“Broken hearts never mend”.
But fools never move on.
i saw fall out boy and thought they were good
Quote by spazzymagee417

Quote by hrdcorelaxplaya

hahahaha
How do you judge this..? Lol.

The only band I was disappointed in live were Paramore. I just don't think they give a crap, 'cos it's all about Hayley on stage so every other member of the band is just like.. 'Why am I even here..?'. They played well, but had no presence, or they had presence, and played appallingly.
Third out in the MOD contest '08.
Quote by Biff_Line
i saw fall out boy and thought they were good

Same.

I mean, they don't sound exactly like the studio recording (mostly beacuse their latest songs are WAY over produced) but they still sound alright to me.
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by myself101
By ****ty recordings you better mean the recording quality and not the quality of the songs...or else *dun dun duuunun*

But yeah Muse are awesome live.

Okay, I was exaggerating a little.

I mean that the quality of the songs in the recording is bad, when compared to their lives. Their recordings are "meh", but when you hear their lives, you go "WOW". There is no kick listening to their recordings.

I actually got into Muse when I heard their lives. I used to dislike them 'till I watched hysteria live.

I hope i clear misunderstandings.
Fender American Vintage '62 Jaguar
Fender Crafted in Japan '62 Telecaster
THD Flexi-50 + Vox V112HTV Handwired Cab
Thirsty Merc are gay... The End
Quote by Spoony_Bard
"Blink can be awesome at times or completely crap."

Ehh Blink always sucked live.

Muse puts on a good show. Go see them... go see them on shrooms.
this thread is full of noobs posting there favourite bands, because they cant bare to face the fact that they like bands which are terrible live.

and for the record anyone who thinks Blink-182 are good or even decent live needs to go to the doctors.
Why are we even talking about Blink? They ain't even together anymore so what happened happened.... OK?
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Quote by gunners fan
Thirsty Merc are gay... The End

Ever heard of this thing called 'opinion'. I think you should try it out.

Oh and using 'gay' as a derogatory term is for 9 year olds.

the muffin!
Ya mums not 9
Quote by Spoony_Bard
Page 1 of 5