Page 1 of 2
It's October 1st today, and the day they release the tickets to those who won the ballot

So anyone on here lucky enough to get them?
Laff you actually got them?

ANd chee £125
Plants voice has gone too, but still, it's an experience
i actually got them i only entered cos i didnt think id win rofl now its cost me £125 but itll still be awesome just to see them live
Quote by CrEePiNgDeAtH66
i actually got them i only entered cos i didnt think id win rofl now its cost me £125 but itll still be awesome just to see them live

Ummmm you get two tickets at £125 each....

so it's £250 it's gonna cost you!

Can't wait to get home to check my emails..... can't do it from work
Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
I checked and alas it's just the usual trash from ebay and adverts and crap from a non used Bebo account =[

And i'm off ill so i also checked my mates email account to see if he got them, and alas, none - so looks like no Led Zep for me although it was like a 1 in 2500 chance of getting it so meh
No
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
I actually really wanted to go for it =[

If i'd got tickets, i would have got shirts made informing others of the fact i have them, but apparently there's rumours of a world tour, but again i doubt it'll happen
Quote by CrEePiNgDeAtH66
yep and very expensive too it had better be worth it

I will give you £2000 I'm not joking please give them to me. Private message me
I have awesome hair
I missed out. Im slightly gutted but I knew the odds were stacked against me so I'll get over it.
I've got something in my front pocket for you.
Why don't you reach down in my pocket and see what it is?
Then grab onto it, it's just for you.
Give a little squeeze and say: "How do you do?"
With the second chance in consideration, I don't think the exploitation of tickets to people who missed out should be done. Maybe there was some meaning to the draw.
Who reads sigs anyway
^ Yeah, the last thing i want to see is tickets going for like £2000 on ebay or something - they are for charity afterall and yeah, thats the reason for the ballot

I wouldn't mind paying face value though to someone who genuinley couldn't go though..
My friend's uncle knows Robert Plant So he got a free ticket
PiT LURK3R

Quote by _Mayday_
Fellow Transformers, it has come to my attention that we have the mighty Megatron in our midst!

Ninja of the Ninja Club
Quote by evryday drinkin
anybody from the states get tickets?

No, I don't really think it would be worth seeing them. They're too old.

PS, are they playing a full show or just a couple songs?
Quote by KileManA7X
No, I don't really think it would be worth seeing them. They're too old.

PS, are they playing a full show or just a couple songs?

The rolling stones are older and they still put on a good show
I have awesome hair
Quote by philipisabeast
^ Yeah, the last thing i want to see is tickets going for like £2000 on ebay or something - they are for charity afterall and yeah, thats the reason for the ballot

I wouldn't mind paying face value though to someone who genuinley couldn't go though..

I think I remember reading somewhere that anyone caught putting the tickets on eBay will have them instantly removed and their account blocked or something?

Or did I imagine that?

Quote by GLP_Arclite
Pooping is well good though, to be fair.

I've got a handle on the fiction.

I'm losing my grip, 'cos I'm losing my fingers.
Even if they were crap now, i'd go just to say i've been that close to Led Zeppelin.

But the tickets + flight = a few thousand dollars. Too much for me.
^^ Yeah they did say they'd come down like a ton of bricks on people selling them

But apparently they want to do a Dublin gig to comemorate the first time they played stairway live

And yeah, They're not as good as they used to be, but still ,its Led Zep, it's just bragging rights and the experience
Quote by philipisabeast
^^ Yeah they did say they'd come down like a ton of bricks on people selling them

But apparently they want to do a Dublin gig to comemorate the first time they played stairway live

And yeah, They're not as good as they used to be, but still ,its Led Zep, it's just bragging rights and the experience

If they do that I am going. (the Dublin Gig) I must and I have friends who will go. I hope they do. Or else I will just work it and get paid to see Zep live. COs I scan tickets at gigs I would be able to do that.

Edit: It was actually in Belfast.
ebay is not the only place that people will sell them on. theres a ton of other web sites that have options
Quote by capsfan17
you think girls are confusing, try eating a refrigirator, now that was confusing
No, but i think theres a probability that they'll tour.

But i did see Robert Plant and the strange sensation, but id have loved to see Led Zep.
Are they gonna send e-mails out telling people who DIDN'T get tickets does anyone know?

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
You'd think they'd play more than one show so they don't disappoint all the fans who've missed out...
Quote by philipisabeast

Dublin gig? I didn't hear anything about that, but it would be amazing, I'd have to travel 30 minutes away.

I only didn't apply for them this time, cause I couldn't be bothered going to England right now - too much going on.

EDIT: Damn, it's Belfast. Still, it would be easy to get up there.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Last edited by Phill-Rock at Oct 1, 2007,
Quote by Phill-Rock
Dublin gig? I didn't hear anything about that, but it would be amazing, I'd have to travel 30 minutes away.

I only didn't apply for them this time, cause I couldn't be bothered going to England right now - too much going on.

EDIT: Damn, it's Belfast. Still, it would be easy to get up there.

Yeh, it's so easy to travel between Belfast and Dublin. It only takes about 2 hours. I'm sure people are planning to travel a lot further to get to the London show anyway. The traffic in Belfast isn't as bad as Dublin or London either. If they do come to Belfast I might consider going...

Actually, no, I wouldn't pay more than £20 to see Led Zeppelin, I don't even listen to them.
Yup just got the e-mail. Quite possibly the first thing I've ever won.
Come at me bro.
No, BUT my dad can get me into 1 of 3 of the corporate boxes so I'm praying I can get in one of them. Doing it for Prince and Rolling Stones is one thing, doing it for Led Zep is totally different.
No man has the right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training. It is a shame for a man to grow old without seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable

@gossage91
@overtimefitnessau
No. Let me go kill myself now.

/cutwrists

2004 MIM Strat w/ Fender Hot Noiseless pickups
Sovtek MiG 60
Avatar 2x12 w/ Celestion Greenbacks
Snark Tuner
MXR Custom Comp
Fulltone Full-Drive 2
Dunlop JHM3 Univibe
TC electronic Nova Delay
TC electronic Arena Reverb
How pissed will these people who are paying thousands and thousand of pounds be if Led Zep come out tomorrow and go;

'Yeah, we've decided to play a 150 date tour.'
I wish all the people who were going were genuine fans. I bet most people couldn't name a single song except from Stairway but are going just because they're Led Zep.

I couldn't care less about them lol never even thought of applying. But if I did go for the sake of it I'd feel guilty I think.
No.

I forgot they were even touring.

I have no plans/drive to go see them. Page may still be able to play, but Plant won't be able to sing, and it will more than likely ruin it, IMO.

And I haven't been in a solid Led Zep mood for nearly two years. I'm still a fan, but this in no way appeals to me.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
I'm also gutted because I know that at least 1/10 of those tickets are going to be sold by touts while people like myself and my mother who are both very big fans of zeppelin don't get a ticket.
Quote by azza6
Darren you rock.

Quote by 7DaySkeptic
You win sir

Join the only "REAL" Stratocaster Group here

Free Fender Strat here!
Does anyone wanna make stupid bids with me to put the touts out of business? I'm gonna make a 9 grand one now I think.

"The True Eccentric Tea Drinking Appreciation Preservation Society"
Page 1 of 2