1 3%
They both suck
8 28%
Jelly bellys suck
3 10%
I love blueberry.
9 31%
Voters: 29.
well i was looking around and didnt see a thread dedicated to the abolishment of Black and White Jelly Belly's, simply for the reason they taste like ****. (white being coconut, black being licorice).

what do you do with those ****ty flavors....

And whats the deal with flavors that look white, but have small dots on them or are actually pink. agh!! ive been fooled so many times.
Licorice is disgusting anyway so I don't eat those but the coconut ones own.

I know loads who love the licorice ones too so.

White with dots is vanilla, noob.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Haha I love Jelly Belly.

Related note I used to love popcorn, now they go in the reject jar too along with the licorice.

Oh and all the guest flavours are disgusting, but then they're meant to be. Roast Garlic, Baked Beans, Spearmint... what were they thinking.
<Dobzilla> because "when you were born, they thought yo' momma shit herself."
<Frehnchy> ...
<esther_mouse> ...
<Rankles> ...
<RaNdOm-FeLiX> ...
<Dobzilla>
Quote by Rankles
Haha I love Jelly Belly.

Related note I used to love popcorn, now they go in the reject jar too along with the licorice.

Oh and all the guest flavours are disgusting, but then they're meant to be. Roast Garlic, Baked Beans, Spearmint... what were they thinking.

Yuch... baked beans. I think they were trying to copy off of Harry potter. They always had those wacky flavors.

yumm Vomit
I love the fruity flavors. I can't stand when I grab a little handful of about 5, and get ONE bad one, the whole thing gets ****ed up. I've learned to just sort mine out whenever I get a bag.
Jelly Bellies suck weeeeeenoooooor.
Quote by fukyu1980
LOL ! muther fuker i was gonna say that LOL!
Quote by Rankles
Haha I love Jelly Belly.

I would love to try a Roasted Garlic jelly belly. It sounds delectable.

I've tried those Bertie Bott's jelly beans inspired by Harry Potter, and I ate a vomit-flavored one. I wasn't expecting it to actually taste like vomit - but it did. It was grody.
There's only one girl in the world for you
and she probably lives in Tahiti.
the liq ones were my favourite but they just remind me of sambuca now when ever i eat them so i dont eat them thatm uch anymore, but green apple is really nice so is cineman
Quote by Metallica rulz
well i was looking around and didnt see a thread dedicated to the abolishment of Black and White Jelly Belly's, simply for the reason they taste like ****. (white being coconut, black being licorice).

what do you do with those ****ty flavors....

And whats the deal with flavors that look white, but have small dots on them or are actually pink. agh!! ive been fooled so many times.

Send them to ME! I love the licorice.

And I'll save the coconut ones to bribe Rankles with, the next time I'm banned.
Meadows
Quote by Jackal58
I release my inner liberal every morning when I take a shit.
Quote by SK8RDUDE411
I wont be like those jerks who dedicate their beliefs to logic and reaosn.