hi im an aussie and i've currently got a 1973 mitsubishi sigma but i want to sell it. it just doesnt have enough power. any ideas on cars that will cost me no more than $1000au
Vroom! Vroom! Pick me!
Quote by hippie_cune
Stukart, you're the most awesome human being I have ever met. I love you
For a thousand dollars I really doubt you will be getting much power champ.
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You just made a very powerful enemy BenFoffenbock.
no more than $1000 you can probably look at ford cortina's and stuff, or a really bombed up ford xf, ea falcons/ holden vn's or something
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

GENERATION 9: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
i know that i can get an 8litre v8 holden ute for about $450 but i can come up with the money quick enough and thats why i'm looking for other options
Quote by lachlano2000
i know that i can get an 8litre v8 holden ute for about $450 but i can come up with the money quick enough and thats why i'm looking for other options

****, that's alright . For me though, I would rather get a car that's a bit more longterm, maybe something $2500 or lower. I wouldn't particularly trust something like that. Unless you're planning on doing this car up maybe.

That's just me though. Good luck .
Quote by kriscornella2@g
I know i wish i was as cool as you and be into Sum 41 and Taking back Sunday. Gaylord.

Quote by civildp1
you should call one of the songs, "Respecting Old People" just to mix things up.

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
You might be able to find an old civic or even an integra for that money, not sure what car prices are like there though
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin
Quote by BenFoffenbock
****, that's alright . For me though, I would rather get a car that's a bit more longterm, maybe something $2500 or lower. I wouldn't particularly trust something like that. Unless you're planning on doing this car up maybe.

That's just me though. Good luck .

yeah i agree with this dude think about it 450 for a 8 litre engine obviously the body work wont be in great shape and to get most V8's to displace 8litres they have to be stroked out and have other work to handle the extra power that will produce and you have a 8 litre V8 unless you intend on using all the power its got which normally means its been thrashed like all buggery and prolly need more work to keep going for a while which will end up costing you a hell of alot more then 1000 bucks
Last edited by elchupakneebray at Oct 1, 2007,
Quote by Bad-Penny
You might be able to find an old civic or even an integra for that money, not sure what car prices are like there though

Car prices are crap; they tax imports by 100% so they can protect their Holdens and Fords .
Quote by kriscornella2@g

Quote by civildp1

Quote by вяaи∂ иєw
Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Quote by benjy118

Needs to be lowered
UG Irish Clan-Póg mo thóin

Or Maybe

But seirously. Maybe this is more in your price range.

Quote by bananahammock
How many mods does it take ban half of the pit?
one, Carmel.

▼▼▼▼▼▼
▼▼ ▲ ▲▼▼
▼▼▼▼
▲ ▲▲ ▲
Last edited by benjy118 at Oct 1, 2007,