Anyone play it?

I rented it yesterday. It's soooo fun. I suck at the online games though. Everyone's a lot better than me. lol. I played the one on cube too but this one is a lot better I think. Hit me up and we'll play online!
Quote by ironman316
Anyone play it?

I rented it yesterday. It's soooo fun. I suck at the online games though. Everyone's a lot better than me. lol. I played the one on cube too but this one is a lot better I think. Hit me up and we'll play online!

I have it, I'd like to play you online, what's your friend code?
Quote by Sinterkaas
I have it, I'd like to play you online, what's your friend code?

I'll let you know when i get home. i'm at school right now. it'll be awhile tho... like 6 hours. i'll message you when i get out.
Quote by :Revenga:
I don't like it, there's not enough to do...

Plus, the storyline is just too damn hard >=[

lol where are you at in it? i finished the fire cup last night (the first one) it wasn't bad at all.

Quote by schecter_guy
i think it's high time there was a mario hockey game.

that would be pretty freaking sweet.
I've played it, will consider getting it for my birthday in November.

Awesome game
Co-President of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

only whe it gets to the strikers cup is it frustrating, most of the mother 2 cups arent too bad
Quote by Zangetsu 101
Girl (Ned/chav) annoying me on the bus.

Me "Have you ever bled out your arse-hole?"

Her: Facial expression was priceless - "What??! Noo!"

Me: "Well if you want to keep it that way, **** off."

She then turned away and whimpered.
Quote by magnus_maximus
I got it... yesterday... no, Saturaday

It's pretty feckin' sweet. I just passed the Crystal Cup. Diddy Kong is so damned difficult! The trick is, But I found a neat little trick to beat 'im

Post all of your friend codes so we can go online; UG Power!

i'll post mine when i get home... in like 3 hours. lol
ive been contemplating getting this game, but i dont have the wifi adapter for wii, so i cant get it online. is it still worth getting for the single player?
Quote by magnus_maximus
If you have a wireless adapter in your PC, the Wii should automatically connect to it, if you go to settings -> internet -> connection x(any unused) -> wireless -> automatic

It's that simple.

no, it worked when my internet went strait from modem to wireless, but now we use a PPPoE DSL which has to be signed into seperatly from the wireless. The wii doesnt configure both the wireless and the DSL for whatever reason.
Ok, I added you magnus. I put mine in my sig, but for those that for whatever reason can't look down a few extra lines, here it is:

Wii Friend Code: 1262 8749 1675 1918

*edit*
apparently there's a friend code for mario soccer too.
go into the wi-fi menu and click friend roster. up at the top where it says friend roster, right underneath that is your mario soccer friend code.
mine is: 416723 907666
*end edit*

And as for B3low3mpty, you should still be able to connect to the wireless router despite your modem settings...

For others, make sure though that you change the frequency channel of the router. Most routers operate on channel 6 which causes interference with the Wii for some reason. go into a browser and type in the router's IP Address (usually 192.168.1.1) and for most routers, there is no username, but the password is "admin". On my router (a linksys), you just click on the "wireless" tab/button/link thing and it's right there. Change it to channel 1 or 11. It won't do anything to the computers on the network, they will all work normally.

Just figured I'd put that in case anyone was having connection problems. It took me a long time to figure out why it would never connect to the internet... lol.
Last edited by ironman316 at Oct 1, 2007,
I love that game, me and my friends regularly play 'til the wii hours (see what I did there?).
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
my friends been bugging me to get the game but i was very disappointed with the cube one.
im probably going to get it when i have the funds though. i have to save up another 30 bucks or so to finish my guitar hero fund
Quote by -February-Star-
I love that game, me and my friends regularly play 'til the wii hours (see what I did there?).

Quote by farcry
any day I can help a fellow UG'er with buttcrack issues is a good day to me. Which means today is excellent.

Quote by -February-Star-
That's wierd.

I woke up this morning and some bastard had wrapped his fucking swimming pool around my tree.
Mario Strikers is really fun especially online. but i need to get a wireless router since the nintendo USB connecter dosn't work with vista.
Quote by greatone_12
Mario Strikers is really fun especially online. but i need to get a wireless router since the nintendo USB connecter dosn't work with vista.

wonder why it doesn't work with vista? thats gay like a moose...

as for everyone else, post your strikers friend codes!!