Okay so on a scale of 1 to 10 or out 5 stars or whatever your into.... how difficult would you say the following solos are:

Avenged Sevenfold - Seize The Day

and

Coheed & Cambria - Welcome Home

and roughly how long did it, should it, will it take to learn these solos????
ya ya ya i know its different for everyone and it depends on your ability bla bla blah....
i just wanna know to motivate myself cause right now i'm just stuck and wanna give up on them so a kinda timeline would be handy just to get me going.....

so please help.
thanks
I learned seize the day solo in just one day, not difficult at all. The other one I dont know about
Ibanez RGA 121 w/ SD SH-6b & SH-2n Jazz
Ibanez RGA 121
Epiphone G-400 w/ EMG 81&60A
Fender Stratocaster Original 1978 Sunburst
Alvarez Acoustic DY-85

Fender G-Dec 8" 15W

VOX AD120VT 2*12" 120W

KORG AX1500G
The Seize The Day one is about 5/10 for me, but keep in mind that the goal of learning to play any solo isn't just being able to, sort of, complete the required amount of notes within a certain time framework. It's about learning to play it well, with "ease", "lightness" and emotion, which is much for difficult that doing a sweep lick.
for rent
Quote by Gakusey
...but keep in mind that the goal of learning to play any solo isn't just being able to, sort of, complete the required amount of notes within a certain time framework. It's about learning to play it well, with "ease", "lightness" and emotion, which is much for difficult that doing a sweep lick.

This text should be posted along with all tabs especially those used by youtube shredders.
Quote by Gakusey
The Seize The Day one is about 5/10 for me, but keep in mind that the goal of learning to play any solo isn't just being able to, sort of, complete the required amount of notes within a certain time framework. It's about learning to play it well, with "ease", "lightness" and emotion, which is much for difficult that doing a sweep lick.

it couldn't be any better than the way you said it.
::type
Welcome Home = 6/10 (fun one to play, but not as good as "The Final Cut")
Seize the Day = 4/10 (I used to like that band, omg lol embarrased)
The way i see it is you can play any solo you want if you just set you're mind to it and focus on just that solo and nothing else and keep practicing it.Thats how i learned both songs.