Hey all im currently not a happy chap, Ive been looking around to see where I can get myself one (Fat Strat w/Floyd) in the uk but have had no luck.. for some reason you can buy them easily in over in the USA but no-where sell's them over here... WHY?!! I have been checking e-bay but I know that If I buy a used one I will most likely have to get it a new Floyd Rose.. due to wear ect..

Soo annoying!

.and NO I dont want an Ibanez or Jackson!!! lol

Anyone seen any about it the UK for sale?

cheers, chris
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him
I dunno man I just kinda got my heart set on a nice dinky Fender stratocaster .. lol
Quote by Count Seanula
If you want to solo then solo, if he wants to solo then he should solo, if your bassist wants to solo...slap him
Im not one to copy artist's but I have to admit this attraction devleoped through watching the Iron maiden Rock in Rio dvd on a daiy basis lol
Quote by Count Seanula
i live in the uk and got my guitar from http://www.thomann.de/gb/ they are a german based website but they ship to the uk for free and they are very reliable i got my guitar within three days of ordering perfectly set up etc and their prices are good. They do have fender fat strats so definetly check them out
Quote by thegreensquall
ok so one time i was totally wanking and then my mom walked in and my cat was in my room... she knocked first so i grabbed my cat and put it on my lap and started petting it to cover up but then i jizzed on my cat..
Yeh they do have fat strats but not the floyd rose ones :'(
Quote by Count Seanula
Quote by Burpbelly
I'm in the exact same situation...I know dolphin used to do them but have stopped I found this site awell, but I don't know about reliability...

http://www.rockingrooster.co.uk/product_info.php?PID=316

Well I googled it and it seems to check out okay.. bet they aint got any in stock tho, cheers will check it out..
Quote by Count Seanula
Rocking Rooster are the mail-order arm of a local chain near me, they're a reliable company.
Actually called Mark!

Quote by TNfootballfan62
People with a duck for their avatar always give good advice.

...it's a seagull

Quote by Dave_Mc
i wanna see a clip of a recto buying some groceries.

stuffmycatswatchontv.tumblr.com