hey everyone, fancy telling your funniest times at school, what you did? how you got detentions/isolated/suspended or even expelled if your that much of a pikey!

then we can see who's the most badass student out of the whole UG community.

1) In RE (religious education) when we had to draw a picture of 'jesus', i drew a picture of him screwing a donkey with it saying something bad on his t-shirt, lol. I got isolated and banned from RE until then end of the term

2) I was fighting with my friend over a bottle of water (only messing about obviously) this was in english, and the suply teacher ran up to us and said "stop!!!!!" and then the bottle cap opened coz it was an evian, and it went all over her, ROFL. she was really fat and had huge tits that went see through lol. it was so funny, I got like 10 detentions from my real english teacher tho lol.

3) When we were waiting outside of RE, there is this wall, and it isn't too stable, it seperates an RE room and the corridor, and so me and my friend rammed it full blast, and there was huge crash. The wall tremored so badly and it cracked, everyone was screaming and the whole lights on the floor/area (about 5 class and 2 corridors) turned off, and a teacher ran out and just went FREDDIE!!!!! MILLS!!!!!!

you got any funny stories? id like to hear some, maybe give me some ideas lol
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
Last edited by fredzeskater at Oct 1, 2007,
Quote by InTheFlesh!
disgusting.

What's RE anyways?

errr... religous education

well today a music teacher got suspended for allegedly bein a pedo towards a year 11...

u did some pretty badass things mate.
Why'd you have to go and let it die

Quote by master
Go join the army. It's like an FPS without the lag.

man i have so many school story's .
But il tell one.
In english class we used to shut off the light and flip all the tables over and throw books around.We did that like every day and this old teacher we had got sick of it and quit,then they got this new very very very very very very very very HOT teacher and everyone was good after that..Well in that class..
haha we had a hole in are form room ceiling (which we made through a game called kick the footie at the ****ty tiles LOL) and we used to try and throw the plastic bits out of the window blinds into the hole (another great game), but one day we acidently hit the big strip light bulbs and smashed them, we **** ourselves we got all the dictionaries from around the room used them as brushes and hid the glass in a plastic bag in the ceiling haha good times

we also put a year 7 kid in a huge industrial type bin outside cos he was giving us cheek we all sat on it for ages and he was cryin his lil eyes out wen we let him out, we wer such twats
Last edited by Hendo3514 at Oct 1, 2007,
Before security cameras were a big deal, one day I slipped out and spent 2 hours in the parking lot letting the air out of every tire in the faculty parking lot.
Is it a bad thing if one of your testicles is larger then the other two?
Quote by crzywhiteboy
man i have so many school story's .
But il tell one.
In english class we used to shut off the light and flip all the tables over and throw books around.We did that like every day and this old teacher we had got sick of it and quit,then they got this new very very very very very very very very HOT teacher and everyone was good after that..Well in that class..

Tools...
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
I threw rocks through my Principles window. Vandelized bathroom. Pissed all over the hall.. grd5
I am Cool Thanks for listening.
I busted someone's leg when I was about ten and now they can't walk properly. Doesn't sound so funny but he was a dick, so go me.
The DNA results show that Jeremy Kyle is a nob.

Quote by titsmcgee852
I want to look at your sexual naked body.
Quote by Hendo3514
haha we had a hole in are form room ceiling

A rat fell out of our form room ceiling. Really.
Hey Meg.
Proud of you.
I often find 1:34 quite a funny time at school.

11:51 is good too.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
well I have one that's hard to explain but I try....

My school have these giant pots with plastic trees in etc(small trees) and me and my friends within 2 weeks removed all the leafs and then we jsut thought that we move it and put in a trashcan down the corridor... we lifted it... but the pot feel of halfway up and cracked.... we laughed(...) and then 1 week after our mentor came to us with a little message from the janitors whom been watching the survaliance(sp?) cams and seen tha whole thing... They must have laught....?
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
Quote by PastaOfMuppets

We pray when it's 13:37...
Schecter C1 Classic
Fender Vintage -57 Ri Stratocaster
Fender Blues JR w/ 12"Cannabis Rex
Mad Professor Sky Blue OD
Wampler Ego Compressor
TC Electronics Stereo Chorus/Flanger
about the whole religion thing; one of my friends went to cathloic school and once asked "why do Popes take such stupid names, I'd be Pope whoop-ass the 1st."
Quote by backtothe70s
well I have one that's hard to explain but I try....

My school have these giant pots with plastic trees in etc(small trees) and me and my friends within 2 weeks removed all the leafs and then we jsut thought that we move it and put in a trashcan down the corridor... we lifted it... but the pot feel of halfway up and cracked.... we laughed(...) and then 1 week after our mentor came to us with a little message from the janitors whom been watching the survaliance(sp?) cams and seen tha whole thing... They must have laught....?

DUDE THIS WAS SO ****ING FUNNY!
I CANT STOP LAUGHING LOL
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
i would say the funniest thing I ever did was when we had new tables installed in the science rooms. They never earthed the tables, and since they had mains sockets, this was quite a hazard, so we decided to show the engineers what we meant.

We got the school van de graph generator and charged the tables with roughly 3-5k volts worth of static electricity and asked them to check the plug sockets, as we claimed they werent working. Much to his suprise, he got a nice shock of each one of them and the next day we found the tables done properly lol.

not bad-ass, but fun.
Quote by krims0n
You have religion in school? Is that mandatory? Huge no-no here.

i had a teacher once who tried to force religion on us in a public school, i took a piss on his bible in front of everyone
I pooped in the urinal, that might not sound funny but it was. Me and my buddy would do it at the end of the day each friday, last class.

Then one friday we're sitting there, during last class and an announcement comes on the PA from the principle. It went something like :

"Whoever is pooping in the urinals in the male bathrooms, can you please stop. The janitor as to clean that up, you know"

My friend and I look at each and ROFL on the floor with laughter. Stupid and immature but funny.
Yes, they deserved to die and I hope they burn in hell!
In the rays of the sun I'am longing for the darkness
Funny Canadians : Brandon860, Bodom & Scourge
Leader of the I boobs club
We pushed a port-o-potty over on it's door with some kid in it because he was always following me and my friends around and telling on us for anything and everything. I think it was about an hour and a half before a groundskeeper found him.

He knew it was us, but he didn't have any proof so we got away with it
Quote by PastaOfMuppets

Thats my lunch time . As for funny stuff its mostly playing the penis game, stealing peoples shoes and socks during a lockdown then throwing them near the door, and a bunch of random crap.The random crap is stuff like when we were learning about trees 'I have a lodgepole in my pants' and 'what would happen if you held open someones eyelid and took a dump in it?'. My class is immature at times, today my math teacher caught my friend doing that thing where you make a 'V' with your fingers and put your tongue between.
ya in gr 7, i met these guys and we had so much fun. but i can't remember any cuz we were so immature and it was just random stuff. like one time , me and one kid, we were walking through the gym as a shortcut, then we were exiting and the door pushes out, so my friend kicked it and this small girl was like walking and it almost hit her and she didn't even notice and me and my friend just started laughing. haha

oh i remember last year, i met this guy and he was like a real gangster, like not real, but he had the attitude, he failed a grade and stuff like that. so anyways we were in french class and these bunch of girls have a lot of drama and they wrote each other letters about it. and this one kid he's like always high, lol i love that guy, he went into their binders and took out the letters and put one on each desk and the girls were like in the washroom and in the halls cuz our teacher doesn't care if u leave, and me and my frirend read the letter, it was like, "OMG i F***ing hate (soemgirls name). she's such a B**** i want to f#$@% kill her. lol it was so weird. like i know they weren't serious, but i could tell that they rlly have some beef. and me and my friend just looked at each other, like we knew it was a joke, but we were like "Oh ****!; she's a killer, and we were like, whawt if they see this letter on our desk, they'll like kill us' lol adn we pretended to be paranoid adn we like folded and threw it somewhere. and the high kid put a letter on the teacher's desk adn he read it. lol it was so funny the next day hes like, You girls shouldn't hate *the girl they hate* so much ,she's rlly a nice person if u get to know her. lol and they wre like red.
When I was in Kindergarden, I climbed on the school roof. Yeah..