Page 1 of 2
i listen to mine full volume all the time but my friend only listens to his at half volume. which i think is too low to get the full thump of the song. also i hear that ful volume is bad for your ears. but i dunno. what about you???
Originally posted by tylerishot
There is no reason that taking advantage of a drunk chick is acceptable. You can, however, beat them up, and tell them they fell down the stairs.
depends, if im happy or listening to it round the house, il have it half, maybe lower lol.

but when im on a plane or train or at skl. its full blast!!!! lol. or whenever im pissed off, i use it as a method of self harm ROFL.
Quote by PeffinGee
If there were death penalties for pedophiles, half of UG will die

www.myspace.com/fr3ddi30

A SAILOR'S GRAVE FOR ME
Full will give you hearing damage. I listen to mine at reasonable levels, I don't want to end up hurting my most important sense!
Yeah normally round 3 quaters full sometimes full cause the people on the school bus are noisey as ****
Enjoying your music at blasting levels now means that someday you might not be able to enjoy music as much. I usually turn it about 1/3-1/2 up.
I listen around half volume since I have in ear headphones which are plenty loud.
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
1/4 volume - I want to save my ears for when I'm old too
Decaptivated

Ibanez S370 (all custom)
Mesa Boogie Studio Pre
Fender Champ 25se (used to power Mesa pre)
Custom 2x12 cab w/ Eminence Texas Heats
nearly full blast all the time, so about 5/8's or so. and i already having hearing damage, so why not lose my hearing doing listening to good music.
Quote by jakecarter
i listen to mine full volume all the time but my friend only listens to his at half volume. which i think is too low to get the full thump of the song. also i hear that ful volume is bad for your ears. but i dunno. what about you???

hahahaha you must be really deaf or you will be soon.

And it depends how noisy the environment around me is.
PPPPPPPOSTFINDER
Loud enough to be able to enjoy without blowing my precious ears out (need them for production ), but not loud enough to disturb other's around me. I doubt they wanna hear erractic drums and screaming basslines

Uusually around 75%, and my maximum is set just a tab below full.
around 2/5. Last week a friend of me said I had my volume really low, but when he put his own iPod back on he realised his was just very high.

TS, full volume?! My ears are dying at that volume.
Full volume will cause substantial hearing loss over time. If ur listening on full volume and dont think its too loud, chances are ur hearing is already fuc*ed up. So guys its a serious issue, u dont wanna be deaf while still young. Take care of ur ears now and u will appreciate it later on in life when ur buddies who listen to music on full blast will be half deaf or worse fully deaf! Do some research on the internet and educate ur self plz!
My sony MP3 player is really loud, I need it on less than third volume inside, and half or two thirds when Im outside. I'd never need it on full.
Metal Forum Popular Vote Winner!!!

Quote by webbtje
Quote by dead-fish
And you're obviously here because you fancy Phill.
Phill is a very attractive guy...

"I'm so tempted to sig that, Phill" - Sig it then

Unless otherwise stated, assume everything I say is in my opinion.
Full volume, naturally. Only when I'm outside or at college though, otherwise I don't need it that loud. But then I don't listen to it at any othertime.
Quote by shark38j
You need a Flux Capacitor ........ Oh, wait, that's for time travel.

Quote by GiantRaven
Watch this one lads, I think he has intelligence!

Quote by unplugtheradio
or maybe he has an opinion *GASP*
Quote by black_sabbath85
Full volume will cause substantial hearing loss over time. If ur listening on full volume and dont think its too loud, chances are ur hearing is already fuc*ed up. So guys its a serious issue, u dont wanna be deaf while still young. Take care of ur ears now and u will appreciate it later on in life when ur buddies who listen to music on full blast will be half deaf or worse fully deaf! Do some research on the internet and educate ur self plz!

+1

Edumacation ftw
Full blast. Although, my headphones are blown out, so I'd say its about equal to 1/2 - 3/4 of all the way.
Quote by CrazyDavey
I like my women how I like my wine, 12 years old and locked in my basement.

Quote by rg_metal
Some old lady asked me if my electric guitar was a bass. It clearly has Six strings.

full volume, but in all honesty my mp3 player is crap and so are my headphone my amp on 2 is louder
just so i dont have to edit every post i make, let me clarify something I CANT TYPE WELL....thanks
about full volume, but if the song is uncomfortably loud I turn it down
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
if its at 60%. It is only safe to listen for 45 minutes. After that, it will start hurting you. Recommended is 45% (for two hours).

If you mostly listen to it on the street, train, car, get those in-ear headphones with noise eliminating sleeves, so no matter how loud the environment is, you can still hear your music at low volumes. yeah i know...they are like ^$45-$100. But hey...its your hearing, not mine.
i have some decent sony phones , which feel painful to listen to at full volume, but with the apple one's, full volume ahoy!
Full volume sounds **** anyway...

1/3 when I am at home

1/2 when outside

Quote by KileManA7X
I remember my first erection. I went to my dad and was like "Do I have Aids???". I seriously thought there was something wrong with me.

if im walkin around its just loud enough to hear a fsint noise from the traffic so i dont get run over
a walking talking advertisement for population control
I have two sets of headphones, one quiet, one normal.

Quiet ones are always on full, otherwise I can't hear it.

Normal ones are usually on almost full, unless it's in a lesson or something where I don't want it to be heard.
Quote by bungeeboy
i have some decent sony phones , which feel painful to listen to at full volume, but with the apple one's, full volume ahoy!

ipod's headphones suck! they are not in-ear or on-ear... You have to listen to the shit that the girl sitting next to you on the train is telling her other friend. Worst ever! and they are like 40bucks. GTFO.
full. unless im talking to some one or in school
R.I.P. Kurt Cobain
Quote by mathieupM13
If you want to see scary pics you should google Rosie O’Donnell
I'll have it at about half with no background noise, maybe three quarters if I'm on the train or there's some noise cunt near me.
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
On my Zen its 22 on the bus, 20 outside and 16 at home.

My friend has it on 25 (full) all the time.
Own a PS3?
Add me: ILOVECHICKEN
depending on surroundings, if it's noisy; Full+ (because my volume's boosted), if not, it'll be loud enough to block out the b/g noise
loud enough so only I can hear cause I'm not an asshole who listens to emo crap in psych class

Of course if some dream evil comes on I am pretty much inclined to krank thayt ****
I knew this guy who listened to his music on full blast all the time, and he eventually had to buy one of those signal ampliers. So he had his mp3 player on full, and the amplifier on full.
You listen to it on full? Jeez, go look at the sun for a good 5 hours, dumbass.
''Technological advancements are like an axe in the hands of a pathological criminal.'' - Albert Einstein
Page 1 of 2