I've been practicing my speed a lot lately and wanted to learn a good shred solo, but which one would you advice for someone who hasn't done it before? I usually get stuck when fast solos need a certain rhythm, so preferably one that's more reliant on speed. I was thinking maybe something by Morbid Angel, straight forward and not too mind boggling (ie uses tons of complex techniques, uses whammy bars)

Any ideas?
maybe try some metallica solos

ONE would be pretty cooool
or try The Art of Picking by Rustey cooley. Its not a solo but its damn ****ing good for shred

dude ?? have you ever had a casual coversation while having sex??

male:
" so erm .. wot do you think of bbc1 ?"
female:
" AAHHHH SH*T !!!! SH*T !!!!! "

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH
Sex is over-rated. I prefer Pokemon Diamond.

HAHAHA ^^^ :P

Paul Gilbert?! Haha, you're kidding, right?

The Rustey Cooley thing seems to be doing the trick though, thanks man!
you got the tab n everything dude??

male:
female:

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH

:P goood stuff, well dude just type Art of picking into youtube and see the master him self :P

peace dude

male:
female:

Quote by AAAAAAAAAARGH

Heart-Shaped Box - Nirvana.

I still can't play it right

or try...ehm...yeah, Seek and Destroy or Motorbreath, possibly Master of Puppets.
Catch me,
heal me,
Lift me back up to the Sun
I choose to live
crazy train? you want something not over-the-top so you don't get demoralised... i mean no point in starting right in to yngwie or something...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Perhaps some Megadeth? Hangar 18, Tornado of Souls, Lucretia, Skin O' My Teeth, Symphony of Destruction, Ashes In Your Mouth.. There's plenty more and I can't play any of them
I'm dancing in the moonlight
It's caught me in its spotlight
Dancing in the moonlight
On this long hot summer night

Martin D-28