Hello. I know I just made a topic, but this is one about something related but not the same. The amp I'm looking to buy says that the last owner put in a
"Weber 8" Blue Pup Alnico Speaker"

If anyone can explain to me what this is or how it sounds, any info would be appreciated.

Mahalo.
My current ghetto setup:

Crate VC508 (Needs new speaker and pots BADLEY.)
Fender R15
Peavey T-60
Original LPB-1
BBE Sonic Maximizer (rack)
Weber makes good speakers, it'll probably sound pretty good. Good medium to high gain speaker.

EDIT: to the guy above me, did you read it right? And do you know what you're talking about? Upgrading speakers is a great way to make your amp sound better.
Quote by corduroyEW
Cheap amps are "that bad". They suck up your tone like cocaine at Kate Moss' party.

I am Michael!
Quote by tubab0y
Weber makes good speakers, it'll probably sound pretty good. Good medium to high gain speaker.

EDIT: to the guy above me, did you read it right? And do you know what you're talking about? Upgrading speakers is a great way to make your amp sound better.

Not a Frontman/MG
Quote by Horlicks
Not a Frontman/MG

He's looking to replace it from the sounds of his post if you read it.
~We Rock Out With Our Cocks Out!: UG Naked Club.~
Once in a blue moon, God reaches down from his lofty perch, points at an infant boy and proclaims, "This one shall have balls carved out of fucking granite."
Quote by Thelastrilo
The amp I'm looking to buy says that the last owner put in a
"Weber 8" Blue Pup Alnico Speaker"

You should've just put this info in your other thread.

The Weber is a genuine upgrade over the original speaker, I'm sure. Peavey is not known for their speaker quality. Alnico's are known for their vintage-type tone.
You Don't Need a halfstack.

You Don't Need 100W.

Quote by jj1565
i love you slats.
Sweetness. Thx
My current ghetto setup:

Crate VC508 (Needs new speaker and pots BADLEY.)
Fender R15
Peavey T-60
Original LPB-1
BBE Sonic Maximizer (rack)