in 9 days time!!!! you can order the download off their site, paying whatever you want!! i was feeling generous and paid £0.00

anyone excited?

p.s this is the right forum, i am not discussing radiohead's music, but the innovatve way they are releasing music
yes i am, Radiohead are the greatest local band EVER (where i live anyway)

i'm waiting for the £40 picture disc box
my books myspace
Here
read it, new chapter added every 2 weeks
their music does nothing for me *shrug*
Quote by RevaM1ssP1ss
Wiggy = legend.

Devil's Advocate
I don't really like them much, but they've got a couple of alright songs, they might get £2 out of me
Check out 8-Bit Trip!
www.myspace.com/8BitTrip

-·-·-·[ Music Squirrel ]·-·-·-

Also, get on my profile and friend me, bitches!
If you're discussing the band Radiohead, then this belongs in the Bands & Artists forum.
ok, let me retype it: what do you think the future of music release is? for example, radiohead have.... bla bla. you get the rest
Quote by fender_696
in 9 days time!!!! you can order the download off their site, paying whatever you want!! i was feeling generous and paid £0.00

anyone excited?

p.s this is the right forum, i am not discussing radiohead's music, but the innovatve way they are releasing music

Jeez man, at least pay a quid for it.

Quote by gallagher2006
DAMN THEM!

I can't download =[

I always get a time out...

There better be a ****ing CD release...

There is, but only a £40 Discbox thing, where you get the normal CD, a bonus CD and 2 heavyweight vinyls.
Quote by buckethead_jr
^And known for that bloody awesome croissant with a crown.
Man that's badass.

MINE SIG R PINK
I will probably download it for nothing (or something very negligible) until the CD comes out, cos I'm impatient like that.
Member of UG's Tubgirl Virgins Club

Last.fm
Yes, it's amazing news. I'm getting the diskbox.

Now, to the Radiohead thread where there's already a load of people talking about this!
There's only one thing we can do to thwart the plot of these albino shape-shifting lizard BITCHES!
Quote by GiantRaven
you can pay nothing for it?

Idiots...

You do know they are rich as hell? And don't give a sh*t about money, that's why they are real PUNK (not the genre, the attitude)
Quote by Shea Donoghue
"WHY DON'T YOU JUST F*CK OFF?!" So I ran up to her face and went "FINE, I F*CKING WILL" and stuck my hands down my pants and started masturbating. My friends were pissing themselves laughing while she just went "JESUS CHRIST"
Quote by -February-Star-
There is, but only a £40 Discbox thing, where you get the normal CD, a bonus CD and 2 heavyweight vinyls.

What use have I got for a couple of vinyls?! God damn radiohead =[
i paid £10.00 because i love the band too much not to pay normal price.